Chapter 19

Y/n POV
wait what its jimin... But...bu..."y/n come now we have our pictorial"-my words were cut when i hear taehyung so i just nodded from my shook so i just walk so we can take some pictures.

During the pictorial i saw a man and his cloth is all black.. But his height is just avarage do i know him orr its just a janitor in our school ohh whatever..

After the pictorial i just go anf straight to the restroom and i just fix my makeup and go to pee. While i was peeing i hear the door open and its sudenlly close and i hear somwone who lock it..

I has getting scared because i didnt hear some foot steps. I i just thought that its a wind so i go out from the toilet and i saw that man infront of me he is wearing all black and he sudenlly put a mask that can suffocate me I think..

And my eyes got black out and all I can see is a Mann.. And he is..

Taehyung POV
After our pictorial i lost y/n and i think she just hide somewhere... Lately i saw a man in all black and i think he is familiar but i just guess he is a visitor or a parent of a student..

But the question is... Where is y/n?? Where is she, qhre did she go... Or i think that man is jimin...because he really want y/n be back in his life that jerk.

So i go straight to the cr of girls because that is the only place y/n go as in always.

"WTF ARE YOU DOING WITH Y/N?"-i said to the guy who is suffocating y/n and i punch him really hard and his mask just slightlt take of the i recognize its.

Its.B.A.E.K.H.Y.U.N what is he doing here.

"baekhyun? What are you going here!!" -i asked with full of my anger.
"its because someone asked me to do it"- he said in a nervious voice.
"THEN WHO IS HE!"-I said as my voice is getting high because of my madness.
"its the one who wants to makeup with y/n"-he said.

Then i look at y/n she is hugging me in tears and im also getting into tears when i look at her. So i just bring her into the car and she take a nap while i was driving home.

We are now at home and i bring y/n to our room and she looks so scared earlier so i just hug her and go out off the house so i can fix y/n's problem.

And its too kill jimin without anyone knowing that its me. I will kill him for a good sake of y/n so she will not ve scared anymore.

~~~~~~
I will contineu thissssssp❤❤❤❤❤❤😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊hehehehe ILY GUYS😊💖✨