Chapter 11

I know he loves me

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"i know he loves me, i can see in his two eyes but we cant be together by this weak".

Your pov
I know that taehyung likes me. But we cant be together this week I hope he can fix the problem on his company.
End

You two are done shopping in the mall and you two straight to his car and he is driving home. But you feel scared and you don't even know why you are scared because he look mad or you forgot something so you look at your phone and see what happens and you check you calendar to see what date today and it's His BIRTHDAY its sunday and its his birthday i can believe that today is his birthday I will make a surprise for him and I will act like I don't know that today is his birthday so I need to make plan now cuz tomorrow will be Monday and we have school.

Taehyungs pov
I think y/n dont remember my birthday is today. So I just hope that y/n will have a surprise for me I'm hoping.
End

Y/n pov
I want to surprise tae for his birthday and some gifts from me I wish that he could be happy for that surprise and I want him to appreciate it.
End

So while we are in the car I'm planing some surprise to taehyung just in my mind cuz if I'm saying it in front of him it was not a surprise anymore so I just keep it in my mind. Meanwhile we are now at OUR house and I straight to the room and rest for a while and knowing a good present for him.

Taehyung pov
It will be okay if she forget it cuz she is now the present of my life and she will be the first love I met in my life I wish that y/n will be okay. And she don't need a present to give me cuz she is. Is she resting I think I need to join her.
End

Y/n pov
Waittttt taehyung is going to the bed to he is just going to attracting me on my plans to him I should pretend sleeping so he join me to sleep and I can go to buy some presentsss to surprise him💖.
End

Taehyung went to your side of the bed and you start pretending sleeping and he looks at you and you feel that he look at you because his shadow reflect on your side and he lay his head again and you hear him SNORTING and you start to move off to the bed and get ready to buy some gifts and you get your phone, bag, wallet. After that you go out of the house and get some taxi and straight to the mall and go to his favorite brand GUCCI and you buy stuff from there that you can just afford and you also buy some drawing materials because you notice taehyung that He joined a art class too and he is good at drawings. You Buy a dlsr camera, it's his favorite thing to use every travel so he can save what he do everytime he travels and to capture some of it.

⬆YOUR GIFTS⬆

⬆YOUR GIFTS⬆

That's all you buy and you also think for ONE thing that you forget and its a special but it's so expensive so you use your credit card to buy it and it's just all in paper bag you did not wrap it cuz you don't have time anymore. So you go back to your house and place your gifts on a hidden place where he cant see it. So you check him in the room he is playing his phone now and he is just like I don't have birthday today I think he don't fell his birthday but for me he will fell it LATER. So I start decorating the empty room in SILENCE so he can't notice me.... After decorating the room and I keep checking him and he is not in the bed now so I walk in the room and check if he was inside and he is just in the bathroom so I just sit in the bed while waiting for him I don't know what his doing but later he go out and sit beside me after that he say.

Taehyung: y/n are you okay? Are you going to tell me something or what?

*y/n stand up and open her closet and get blindfold*

Taehyung: what is that for y/n *w/smirk*

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*y/n walks toward to tae and she blindfolded him*

Taehyung: what is this y/n *devil tone*

Y/n: STAND UP AND HOLD MY HAND JUST FOLLOW ME OKAY.

taehyung: okay y/n

You hold taehyung's hand and guided him to the room that you decorated and while walking taehyung grab you hand and put it in his chest saying " my heartbeat is beating for you" and I response "SHHH" after I response on that he just stay quite and you open the door and you take off the blindfold of tae, and his reaction is priceless I know that he can appreciate it but I know the better he appreciate is us me and his family but today I want him to fell happy cuz today is his birthday so I just make a little surprise.

Taehyung: did you make this y/n?

Y/n: yes... *in a shy tone*

Taehyung: thank you so much y/n I appreciate it a lot and... I love you..

Y/n: I love you too taehyung, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I also have something to show you..
*grabs the paper bags and give to tae*
Open it now tae I hope you like it.
*le opens the paper bags*

Taehyung: WOAHHH Y/N DID YOU BUY THOSE THINGS ITS SO MANY AND THANK YOU SO MUCH Y/N💖 *he kiss your right cheek*

"Thank you so much"
•••••••••••••••••