Chapter 17

Taehyung POV
So we buy everything we need and we also need a organizer for our wedding...you know im so exited to kiss...y/n cuz it will be my first time to kiss her. I hope nothing bad will happen on that day cuz 2 days now we will graduate ahh what a life. Bit i will be happy if my life has y/n cause y'all know she is my ideal type soo...

Y/n POV
Yahh i know what taehyung is thinking today uhmm maybe its about us or something is happening like...secret😂just kidding i dont even know what is he thinking or maybe he is thinking about how many child we will have is he crazy😂(A/N: WHAT AM I THINKING😂 WTH HAHAHA) so i dont even know what is he thinking today i should go back to sleep...

~~~~~IN THE MORNING~~~~~~

Taehyung POV
Im too early to wake up why? Is there problem with my brain or something.
When im wake up now im looking at y/n she is still the same...waitt WTH! im checking what date today and its our graduation day wth! So i need y/n to wake up so we can get ready...

Y/n~?! -taehyung said

Tae? -y/n said while her eyes is still close

Today is the day. -taehyung said like for surprise

What? *in a sleepy voice*- the girl said and she sat on the bed and looking at me

Its our graduation day! -taehyung said while y/n is looking at him

WHAT REALLY??!!!*her eyes just widden and she is in shook. But she is cute😉

Yeah~its still early we have some time to prepare so wake up now sweat heart♡

Yes~taehyung ihhh~~ -she said with high pitch voice but still cute

Ill go to the bathroom first and you go cook so the time won't be waste okay?- the boy say as a command to y/n. And y/n just obey it and she stood up and tie her messy hair cause she just got up to the bed and she go down to cook some breakfast while me going to the bathroom and do my shower.

~~~~~~~DONE SHOWERING~~~~~~~

~

~~~~~y/n is DONE COOKING~~~~~~

Y/n POV
I heard tae waking me uo sl i wake up and he said that its our graduation day and i was so shook as he told me what to do and i just obey him...im done cooking breakfast and i sat on the chair on the side of the kitchen and i took a nap just a nap cause im tired so i just relax and waited to uhmm...for just 1 minute and i go up and i saw tae with his cloth so i dont talk to him for just until i go and get the towel and go to shower my own self.

~~~~~~~DONE SHOWERING~~~~~~~

im done in the shower and i go out qhile tae is eating and i quikly put my cloth so he cant see me naked i just dont like it qhen someone see's me like that. So im just going to put my hair into curl. Then i go down to tae and when he see's me he is shook so i just laugh loud like this is the first time he sees me. So he just said "ohh y/n you are ao bautiful"- he said then i just laugh and sit on his side and eat with him.

After we eat i go up ro our room again and do my slight make up on my face and i look at him and he is getting ready and while im doing my makeup someone call..HE IS DESTURBING ME WE ARE GETTING LATE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
맨헤~ for not updating cuz my wattpad cant log in and its error and i decide to leave it first until 1week? Idk so yeah here is my update and keep voting and share my stories to other and feel free to comment anything and dont forgwt to follow me•♡• 사랑해~~~~ byeeee