Chapter 9

Confession

•••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n pov
After those days without tae I fell sad and lonely but he just fall for me and we are not together his still my friend, this feelings I can't handle it any more I should tell it to him now or it will be too late to say..... You walked toward to tae while you are conffesing your feelings to him.

Y/n: kim taehyung. First day we meet i tour you in the school, in that day i say to myself why would i fall for him if he doesn't love me I always ask myself how did I fall for you, i know im confessing my feelings for you Kim Taehyung I hope you understand me. *saying all of this in a shy type*

Taehyung: Y/n I'm just joking on what I said on your birthday, but thank you for loving me I'm not rejecting you y/n I understand your confession thank you so much.

Your pov-
I got rejected by my love it hurts me, I hope he'll regret what he just say to me he say like that and laughs I hope he understands my feelings today. On what he say cuz it really hurts me, y/n don't cry taehyung will see you, OMYGOD MY tearssssss is dropping.

You look back so he will not see your tears dropping but..... He notice it he heard you crying.

Taehyungs pov-
I know I hurt y/n why did I tell that words that can hurt a girl like her I fell sorry for what I told her I regret it telling it to her and laugh she confess to me but I just lie. Because we have a problem if I have a girlfriend... MY COMPANY IS THE PROBLEM. If I have a girlfriend, Tamaro(the company who wants to destroy my company) will still destroy my company, I just tell y/n that my company is in the good condition now but she is wrong I just came here to tell her that I love her but I remember that Tamaro is the threat of my company and surely my company will get destroy that's why I didn't tell y/n. I love you y/n I can't tell you this, TAMARO IS EVERYWHERE THEY CAN SEE WHAT IM DOING NOW. I better tell y/n about the company problem now.

Taehyung: y/n... I'm going to tell you about my company problem.

Y/n: YOU BETTER TELL ME NOW TAE WHILE IM ON MY MOOD TODAY.

Taehyung: are you angry to me? Is it about earlier?

Y/n: kinda.. (it's your fvcking reaction okay)

Taehyung: that's why I'm going to explain it okay y/n?

Y/n: I SAID GO TELL ME NOW!

he walked towards you while you are shouting and he kisses your lips, you are so shock and you shouted again

Y/n: TAEHYUNG! I SAID TELL ME NOW! why..... Did you..... K-i-s-s me?

Taehyung whispered in your ears, "cause I love you y/n, I'm going to tell you know"

Taehyung:
Okay so Tamaro it's the company who want to destroy my own company so I let you here in the small house cause if they see us together they will kill you so I let you stay here first and I can't have a girlfriend while Tamaro is still here on earth, so I hope you understand me that we can't be together while that company is still alive. I'm so sorry y/n I promise that I will Marry you, I love you😊💜.

Y/n: if that so... I love you too but you need to fix that problem, but don't leave me like that anymore okay.

Taehyung: I promise y/n.

He kisess your forehead and he brought you in his car, yes he have a car and he is fvcking rich okay. He brought you in his car and you are so confuse on where are you two suddenly going. And he drove his car after a minutes driving taehyung stop the car in front of a big house, not just big a biiiiigggg house. He go out and open the door car of yours and you got out, you stared at that house you are thinking about 'I hope this is our house and our children is playing there I hope that is my future and he is my future'