Chapter 25

Taehyung POV
After the dishes I go to y/n and she is laughing in the movie so I join. A while ago i join her and the movie is cartoon she is so... Nahh dont mind it she is still the same bit i was wondering if the scar on his fore head is true and its impossible because the door in were is opposite when you open it... Maybe she is trying to hide something to me but I trust y/n I know when she lies cause she tells the truth...

Y/n POV
Taehyung saw the scar on my head and ask me what happend i just open the door in opposite that I was so stupid haha have I hope that it will never do again cause it hurts. And we watch movie... After that movie i want to play something with board games.....

"tae lets play a game you agree?" i ask him and he nodded... And ofcourse he choose what play it will be and it's monopoly we play that one time in school and I never thought he will be the enemy of my theme and as unexpected we will going to marry..

~~~~PLAYED FOR ABOUT 1 HOUR~~~~

ring ring ring~

My phone ring and it's my mother's friend so I answer it

At the conversation:

Me: oh hi, why did you call me?

M/f:i want you to come with me in paris.

Me: really, but i cant for now because i have a wedding schedule next 2 days..

M/f: ohh really..i hope next time you can join me😊

Me: of course next time✋😊

~~~~~~~~~CALL ENDED~~~~~~~~

after the call ended i go again to the sofa and sit while a sceonds later taehyung ask me what is it so i just answer him that my aunt wants me to come with her in paris and i said that im hoing to get married this last 2 days and she just says okay she hope that i can go to her nextime...

I said to him and he just nodded and we are back to the movie...in the middle of watching the movie i just fell that i want to sleep and i didnt fell taht i already sleep in taehyung shoulder....

I just wake up that we are still in the sofa and the tv is turned of while i saw taehyung is also sleeping with me so i just change the position so he will be comfortable.

Taehyung POV
I saw y/n sleeping on my shoulder anf i just turned of the tv so it will not distureb her and i also sleep so she will noy get distraced if i carry her to the room...

I wake up in the sofa and in differnt position and i was just curios that she is not here in my side so i try to play and i rolled my self and i fell into the ground from the sofa and y/n is not lost she is just sleeping in the ground in my noise im glad that she is not waking up and i carry her so she can sleep in the sofa now.

[A/n: im always tired bijj😂]