Chapter 21

Taehyung POV
Its 3:12 in the morning i got sleep last night. Then i just wake uo in that time. Ohh yeah i will going to find y/n maybe she just thinks alot.

I was walking in a alley then i saw a cat that slarted me because its still dark and it really slarted and the good is i didnt shout because i here a footstep.

Its souds nearly on me i want to look back so i try to make some simple moves to look back in this place its too dark and i only see a girl that is walking.

And i was recognizing her face i went to walk in front of her to and i saw y/n when i pull her she look at me so nervious and i hold her mounth so she cant shout because i saw a man following her.

That man didnt see us. And when i was looking at y/n she is crying and hug me so thight that she dondt want to lose me.

I carry her and we i bring her back home so we can rest.

Y/n POV
I saw him. I saw him finally its tae i thought i will not going to see him.

He coverd my mouth so i cant shout i cry alot and i hug him i feel his cloths so wet because of my tears yhen i just close my eyes.

I wake up inside our room i try to forget everything but i cant its still in my mind. I sat on the bed and i saw taehyung sleeping on my side he is so tierd. So i guess not to make any noise so he can sleep well.

Taehyung POV.
I saw y/n waking up so i act that i didnt notice her. She walk down i think she is goibg to the kitchen...of course she is she is always hungry.

So i just open my eyes so i can sit and i go to the cr so i can clean my face. And after i clean my face i go out of the cr and i go down to look at y/n.

I saw y/n at the sofa and she is watching kdrama...again and alot of stuff in the table yes its a bunch of food she cant watch kdrama without food so.

I walk yo the sofa anf i sat next to her and she just look ay me and she bringing me a food for my breakfast without talking so i just talk.

Tae: did you eat?
Y/n: yes im done and eat this.
Tae: hmm thank you. Can i watch kdrama with you?
Y/n: of course.

We watch together and we are watching weightlifting fairy and we laugh together when bok-joo was doing this face reaction.

(A/N: I ALSO LAUGH IN THIS HAHAHA)

we laugh in her reaction but bok-joo is so cute.

Y/n POV
Me and taehyung laugh when book joo do that reaction i hope i can see lee sung kyung in real life she is my fav actress.

After we done watching kdrama tae get the remot and he switch it to the other drama...and its black

And i tought it was scary and then i ask tae did he watch this already and he reply that it just pop in his notification so it will be perfect if we watch together

We are in the ep.5 yhen the phone of tae ring so he walk outside the door so he cant disturbe me. He is back and i ask who is it and he says "its my mom, she said we need to go to there house she bought a dress and a shoes we need to fit them." -he said " really then lets get ready"-i said.

After getting ready we got into the car and tae start driving to thr house of his mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What dress would it look like🤔🤔🤔