Chapter 8

Pain

•••••••••••••••••

Your pov
But... How did that problem involves me i don't even know about his company or maybe he tell to his company that I'm now his girlfriend owwww why I'm thinking about it. End

Author'spov
You already know that they did not kidnap you they just get you so you will be in a safe place and taehyung say that too in the phone but you have a pain in your head but those guys is caring of you they make foods.
End

Y/n pov
I hope taehyung will fixed the problem in his company but I always ask this to my self how did I get involved here?????
End

2 months later

So many things already happened in school without Taehyung.

You are going to sleep you did your routine so you can sleep until you feel a arms on your waist and saying "I'm back" you are shook because you know that voice and you look at his face you saw taehyung. After that day you too sleep and tomorrow he will explain to you what happen to his company.

Y/n pov
He is finally back in so glad that that company problem is solve I wish he is okay and nothing will happen now.
End

Taehyung pov
I miss y/n so much she is the reason why I finish that problem I miss her so much.
End

Y/n pov
After those day without tae I fell sad lonely but he just fall for me and we are not together. His still my friend, this feelings I can't handle it any more I should tell it to him now or it will be too late to say.....

•••••••••••••••••••••