Chapter 12

Taehyung: WOAHHH Y/N DID YOU BUY THOSE THINGS ITS SO MANY AND THANK YOU SO MUCH Y/N💖 *he kiss your right cheek*

Your pov:
Im happy to see taehyung smiling i love him so much he can appricate small thing I gave him. *deep inside cries*
End

Taehyung keep my gifts in his closet so it will be safe and after that surprise we just ate and just do some random things. We are now sleep so we got to our room to sleep and I did my routine so I can sleep. After I do my routine I see taehyung in the bed and sleeping his too early to sleep I should sleep to...

...4:00Am...

Your pov:
I wake up on the bed and I check taehyung... His not here we have school today. So i texted him but he didn't reply so I start changing my clothes and i start driving HIS car because his car is parked in the house so i go straight to his company building and i run towards the guard and ask "did you see taehyung?" -im realllllyyy panicking and the guard reply "ohh hi maam are you taehyung's wife" i freak out did this guard said that WIFE woahh its not important anymore so i just reply "yes im his wife where is he" -my words got slide but i dont hide them at first i just go to his office to check if he is okay and i quikly open the door of his office and EVERYONE got slarted because taehyung and his parents are talking i got shook because they all look at me and smile its so cringe that i slarted them and they smile. "y/n sit down beside me" -taehyung approch me and i nodded and follow him so i sit and his parents are smiling "y/n the company is okay now"-taehyung said and i was surprise so i ask "so we can be together now..?"- i ask it in a shy tone and his mom talk so i look at his mom "y/n you and taehyung are getting married next week, you have time to prepare" - taehyung's mom said, and i wasss soo shooookkk like i will die and its a big surprise and today is monday its so lucky and on wednesday me and taehyung are going to graduate and next week we are getting married im so surprise. Im crying deep in inside while taehyung stand up and he grab my hand saying to his parent "goodbye eomma, appa*"- taehyung said it and he look at me and we go out of his office leaving his parent there.

Taehyung's pov
Im going to talk to y/n if its okay because i know she is shy infront of my parents so i will take her in the rooftop so i can talk to her clear.

After that we went to the rooftop while walking i heard "ouch taehyung you grab my hand and it hurts" -she said so i look at her hand and she has a scar on her finger and i ask "WHAT HAPPENED?!" - I said with a little bit of yelled and she said " i accidentally cut my finger and if  you touch my finger it hurts a little, by the way why did you bring me here?"-she said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Done of chapter 12 stay reading this story im sorry if im late to upload but tomorrow i will try. Pls vote and follow me thank you. Bye i love you so much guys and love mw back huehuehue heheheh joke bye. Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye.
✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖