CH.02: Summer Nights

Start from the beginning

My father and his mother got married during the summer when my step-brother and I were barely going to start 9th grade. My step-brother had to move schools since the neighborhood my dad and I live in is so much better than where he and his mother used to live.

My step-mother once asked me, when my dad wasn't around, Why didn't you just go with your mother?

That's when I told her my mother died when I was twelve-years-old.

I miss her so much

But I know she does not want me to be sad. She also would want me to be nice and respectful to my step-mother and step-brother, so I am.

Even if they don't like me.

My step-mother said that I was just a burden. She even booked a vacation to Miami for my father, my step-brother, and herself in the middle of July because my step-brother was upset about being here. They barely came back two days ago.

I didn't care about not being included. I didn't want to be with them anyway.

I hung out with my friends; I mostly played in the park with Yixing, Jongin, and Taemin. But then Yixing and Taemin left to vacation with their families at the beginning of August.

Two times I went to the mall with Minseok, Jongdae, Kibum, and Jonghyun; since they were couples, I would usually feel like the fifth wheel.

Then Baekhyun invited me to hang out with Kyungsoo, Luhan, Junmyeon, and him. Of course, I would accept his offers, but I was still too shy around Luhan.

Then Luhan left for vacation.

So it was just Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Jongin and I. Then Kyungsoo and Jongin ditched us so it ended up being Baekhyun and I. That's how we got close. He told me about his crush and I could not believe.

It's a secret only Kyungsoo, Luhan, Minseok, Junmyeon and I know.

It was my step-brother.

Yifan

KYUNGSOO'S POV

Darkness Prevails

....................

................................................

Nah I'm just fucking with you.

Hi, I'm Do Kyungsoo

Some people call me D.O

I don't like it

Others call me Satansoo........ I don't know why

I'm the nicest person you'll ever meet

Some girls call me squishysoo..........

Like seriously, where do people come up with these stupid names, but I just let it go.

I'm walking towards one of best friends, Luhan. I haven't seen him for 3 weeks because he went on vacation with his family.

I, on the other hand just stayed here.

Not that I'm complaining.

Really! I'm not.

Want to know why??????

Let's just say I had a summer romance.

"Hey Lu"