Part 48: Finally Here.

Half way through Austin's concert, I started to get awful pains in my stomach. I kept trying to ignore them because this was his last concert of the tour and i didn't want to ruin it for him. I tried to concentrate on his voice. He was in the middle of serenading the "U girl." She was a mess. Her hair was all over the place, as well as her make up. I love the affect Austin has on these girls it is absolutely precious. Most would think i would be jealous, but he's mine and I am his. I know my place in his life, and i trust him with all my heart.

I felt a tear trickle down my face. I have no idea what that's about, pregnancy emotion i suppose. An unexpected scream escapes my lips as i get another pain. These are unbearable. Only a few people backstage heard of course. Just as Joe comes up to me to ask what's wrong, i feel like i just peed myself. I look down with horror plastered on my face.

My water just broke.

I burst into tears, I am feeling every emotion at that moment. Everyone backstage knew exactly what was going on. They all came up to help me because i could barely stand, but i didn't want any of their help. I only wanted Austin, but he's busy right now. So, I accept everyone else's help. I lean on Joe as he helps me to the car at the back of the building. 

"Everything is going to be okay Gabby, someone is going to tell Austin. He'll be right over."  Joe reassured me as he raced down the street in the direction on the closest hospital. I just nod i response because i couldn't manage to get any words out. All i wanted was this baby out of me.

{Austin's POV}

I think singing to the U girl is my favorite part of every concert. It shows my mahomies how much they actually mean to me, and I like having a one on one connection with that one special girl. I like seeing them smile and get all emotional. It's super cute.

I am in the middle of singing to her when the music just stops. I look around completely confused. The U girl stops smiling and looks at me for an explanation. I just shrug my shoulders. All my dancers are just standing around waiting for something. 

Finally, TC comes running out. He looks totally shocked, like he's just seen a ghost. He gets to me and whispers the one thing I've been waiting to hear. The one thing that is going to change my life forever. 

"Gabby is in labor"

I look at him absolutely dumbfounded. Then it hits me, hits me hard. 

"I'm having a baby," I whispered to myself. "Guys, I am having a baby! Where is she? Where is Gabby?" I say to my mahomies and then TC. 

"She's already on her way to the hospital, Joe took her. Get going, I'll take care of this." As soon as he finished that sentence i took off running. I can't believe it's finally happening. She's in labor.

I am...We are having a baby.

{End of POV}

As soon as I got to the hospital, they immediately took me back to a room. I got hooked up to all kinds of machines. I'm scared and i need Austin. I wonder how much longer until he gets here. I wonder if he even knows yet. No, he has to know right? They'd tell him right away. I know they would.  

To say i was in pain is an understatement, it was much worse than what you think pain is. This, this is unbearable. I am currently in the room alone, the nurse said she'd be back in a few hours to check if i was fully dilated. Joe went to the bathroom or cafeteria, i don't quite remember what he said. All i can focus on is this pain. Only a few more hours. Only a few more hours until i can hold little baby Lilly. Those hours can't go by soon enough.

After a few minutes of staring at the walls, Austin barges in looking like a nervous wreck. He runs to the side of my bed and takes a hold of my hand. I feel the need to comfort him but how can i comfort him if I myself am not comforted? Then came the questions.

"How are you?"

"Are you in pain?"

"What did the nurse say?"

"How much longer?"

"Where is Joe?"

"Austin, please can we just talk slowly and not bombard me with questions? I'm not exactly relaxed the way it is." I tried to say that in the nicest way possible.

"Right, I'm just i don't know, I'm sorry." He looked down, upset. "But how are you, my love?"

"I'm scared, excited, in pain, wanting to cry, uncomfortable....a mess." I don't even understand how i can be all those things at once, but that is exactly how i feel. 

"Well, I'm right here baby and I'm not leaving your side." He left a small kiss on my forehead, and pulled a seat over right next to me. 

After a few painful hours of just staring at the wall and making small talk with Austin and Joe, the claimed that I was fully dilated and ready to give birth. She said that she was going to get the doctor and would be right back. When she opened the door I noticed all of Austin's team sitting outside the door. Austin was the only one in the room with me, of course. 

"It'll be alright, i promise." He placed a small kiss on my lips and then it was time.

The doctor came in, it was a girl thank God, and she shook my hand. Right before she was about to start, she put her gloves on and said "lets have a baby!"  That made me smile a little because it reminded me that just in a few minutes I'll have my baby girl in my arms. 

Austin told me to hold his hand as hard as i needed and i just nodded. I decided i would thank him after.

She finally told me to push for the first time. It was insanely hard, considering how much pain i was in. But, i knew i had to do it so i just kept going no matter how hard and painful it was. I was sweating and i felt so gross, but at that moment i didn't care. Nothing matter to me except getting this baby out. 

After a few more pushes, i heard crying. It was the most beautiful sound and it shut everything else out. All i could focus on was her crying. I longed to have her in my arms that instant. I was dizzy and i couldn't really see straight. Once i felt her in my arms i knew that everything was going to be okay. Everything is alright. I have my baby in my arms and everything was right with the world. I slowly looked up at Austin. I noticed a single tear slide down his face and drop onto her little head. I couldn't help but smile at him. He smiled back and I knew we did good. 

They took her back to get her cleaned up and everything, and even though it was only for a little...I missed her deeply. 

A nurse came back in and asked what her name was. I looked up at Austin since i didn't have the willpower to speak. 

"Lilly Rae Mahone." He looked at me and smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen him have across his face. 

"Well congratulation Mrs. and Mr. Mahone." she spoke with great joy in her voice.

"Thank you."

With that the nurse left room and in a few minutes returned with precious little Lilly. My bundle of joy. She placed Lilly in my arms and left once again.

I am well pleased with my little family that Austin and I have created.

I am in love with my little family.

My little family.

_____________________________________

WELL I DID IT YOU GUYS! I FINISHED. 

I am sorry if it isn't much but hey at least it's something. I wanna thank all of you that have been here from the start and never left even when i didn't up date for months. You don't understand how much that means to me. I love you. 

THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH. IT WAS FUN! AND WHO KNOWS MAYBE ILL WRITE ANOTHER. 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!<3333333333

PLEASE SHARE, FAN,VOTE, AND ADD TOO LIBRARY ONE LAST TIME.

I'M SORRY IF I LET ANYONE DOWN. I'M SORRY.