Part 47: Last Concert

I opened my eyes and immediately began scanning the comments.

You're just looking for attention.

What does Austin see in you?

That was terrible, my ears are bleeding.

"I told you, this is why I didn't want to do it." I whispered, not being able to find my voice.

I slowly got off the bed, so that I wasn't in the ustream anymore. I don't understand how they could be so harsh. I thought they liked me.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go guys." Austin stated before closing his laptop slowly. I could feel his eyes on me.

I turned toward him, meeting his stare. "Gabby-" He began but I cut him off. I know he's just going to apologize and there is no reason to.

"Just forget it, Austin. What's done is done." I quickly wiped a year before he could see it. "I'm fine." I looked up at him and fake smiled.

"Yes, you are fine." He looked at me and smirked. He's such a dork.

~ Four Months Later~

Everything has been going great. Well everything except the Mahomies. Ever since that ustream, very few like me.

Austin, however, has been doing great. He's out of the hospital now. We are living in a small house in England that Austin decided to buy.

I, of course, am still living in England with Austin. I couldn't leave him and he wasn't gonna come home so, yeah.

I also am now one day away from my due date. Meaning, I could pop any second now. I am both scared and happy. I really don't know how to feel, of course I want my baby girl in my arms now, but the pain..i don't even want to think about it.

Right now, it is about two in the afternoon and Austin and I are just laying in bed together.

"are you excited?" I asked Austin as he was rubbing my overly large stomach. He looked at me and smiled.

"I am excited, yes." He looked away and had a weird look on his face. I began stroking his hair letting him know that it's okay to tell me. "I'm scared." He breathed out, as though he'd been holding that in.

"So am I, I don't know what to expect. I don't even know when we'll be able to go home and see your mom and Izzy after she is born." I stopped stroking his hair and made him look at me. "But, whatever happens we are going through this together." A smile spread across both of our lips before he leaned in to connect our lips. He also placed a small kiss on my bloated stomach. "I love you."

"I love you more." He whispered before placing another soft kiss on my lips. "soooo, are you sad tonight is the last concert of my tour?"

"hmmm, I'm sad but also happy." I stated. He furrowed his brows in confusion. I giggled a little because he's a dork. "I'm sad because I'm gonna miss watching you perform. I'm happy because a few days after our baby girl is born...we get to go home." I smiled, thinking of that. Taking our little girl home for the first time.

"I understand." Austin then looked like he was in deep thought about something.

"what're you thinking about, love?" I kissed his cheek.

"Names for her. I know we thought about a few for our first baby but I want something new." He explained to me. I thought that through, and told him he was right. "soo, let's talk about names."

"Well you brought this up, what did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking something like.." he drifted off trying to think. "something like..." he continued. "like..Lilly." He looked at me, "yeah. I love the name Lilly." I smiled.

"I think we have a first name!"

"what about the middle name?" Austin looked at me. "you pick the middle name."

"how about, Rae?" I looked back at him. "Lilly Rae Mahone."

"I love it." He kissed me before getting up. "Where are you going?" I pouted.

"I'm going to get ready for the concert, I think you should to." he said, before he disappeared into the bathroom. I groaned because I didn't want to get up.

Once I heard the shower start I figured I should get up. So first I picked out an outfit. Giant pregnant lady leggings. They're so big, they go right up over my baby bump. I threw an old tshirt on, and one of Austin's sweatshirts. His sweatshirts are big on me, so it works.

I walked right into the bathroom, and began to apply my makeup. I only use mascara and a little blush. I've become less and less interest in how I look. I threw my hair into a messy bun and I was ready to go.

I leave the bathroom and sit on the bed waiting for Austin. He has to put on my converse for me.

While I'm waiting, I begin to scroll through twitter. I always try to ignore my mentions because they're usually just hate, but today I decided I'm gonna be strong and look through them.

Of course, there is tons and tons of hate tweets. I'm just about to log off when a tweet catches my eye.

Gabby, I don't understand why everyone hates you. You did nothing wrong. I love you!

That tweet put the biggest smile on my face. I retweeted, favorited, followed, and replied with an 'I love you too!' Those kinda of tweets are the best, especially when you're receiving hate daily.

"what're you all smiley about?" Austin spoke. I looked up at him and smiled even more. He was wearing only a towel around his waist. I watched as a drip of water rolled down his chest. "Gabby? Earth to Gabby!" He began teasing me. "I knew I was hot, but really am I that hot?"

"shut up, and get over here to put my shoes on!" I play yelled at him.

"can I dressed first?" he asked raising an eyebrow, chuckling a bit. I rolled my eye and gestured for him to get dressed.

Once he was dressed, he came over and put my shoes on. He's such a cutie.

"ready?" he asked after both my shoes were on. He helped me up after I shook my head yes.

and we were off to his last concert..of the tour.

_______________

okay. so I know it's been a reaaaallllly long time, and I'm sorry! I'm struggling to finish this story, but I'm gonna to do it for you guys. You just
have to be patient between updates.

as usual: FAN VOTE ADD TO LIBRARY, ANNNNDD SHAREEEE!

also, gabby now has a twitter! it's itsgabymahone. it is run by: @ana_wvsu

WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO PLAY AUSTIN SO FIRST TO COMMENT THEY WANT TO BE AUSTIN GETS IT!

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSS<3333

btw sorry for such a short chapter I hope you like it anyways (: