I FUCKING MET AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE FJKHDLFKJAHSJKFHKD

Sorry if you thought this was an update. I just wanted to share with you, my experience. You don't have to read it. 

On that note i will hopefully update soon. Uhm, i wrote a little bit of the next part but not much. This week/weekend was too emotional.

I love you guys<3

___________________________________________________________

I saw on twitter that Q102 was having a contest to meet Austin. I decided i could try in enter. Never in a million years did i ever think I'd win. So for the contest we had to tweet @Q102Philly #AustinLovesQ102. I just kept tweeting that and tweeting that. The first day of the contest i didn't win. I was really upset. The next day, I lost again. Finally the next day about mid-day i noticed i had a DM from Q102. I just froze. I stood up and told my sister i won. Then when it finally registered that I was going to meet him in like four days i just started crying.

So this all happened yesterday in Philly.

When I got to the Franklin Institute (Which is where we were meeting him) not a lot of people were there. I was starting to get nervous that I had the wrong place. Finally I saw these two girls that looked like they were waiting for Austin as well. I asked them if they knew where we were supposed to meet Austin. They asked me if i won the contest and i said yes. They looked disappointed and told me they hadn't won but just came to see if they'd be able to meet him.

Okay I'm going to skip to when i was in line.

There were about 50 people. I wanted to get in the back of the line but my sister refused which really made me mad because she isn't even a mahomie. I was forced to bring her along. So we ended up being fairly close to the front. I noticed Maxwell come out and we started talking to him about when Austin tweeted out his number the last time he was at Q102. 

Then we noticed Joe walk out of this exit door. We all started flipping out knowing Austin was coming out soon. Joe kept opening the door and we kept trying to look i and see if we could see Austin. We couldn't but I saw Dave. We started screaming his name lol. A camera man came out and filmed us. I'm assuming it was AwesomenessTV but im not sure. Finally they introduced Austin and he came walking out. He was wearing a black beanie, a black shirt with like skulls on it, black jeans, and like black combat boots. It was like 100 degrees outside so he had to be sweating. 

The crew followed behind him along with Miichele and Dave. We all waved to them. Alex wlaked closer to me, looked direcly at me and waved. I waved back and tried to keep my cool. Then Robert looked towards me and I waved at him. He walked over to me. He started talking to me. He goes "Hey how are you." I was like "I'm good how are you?" and he goes "Good good" Then he walked back over to Alex. I'm ssurprised I didn't bust into tears right there.

It was my turn to meet Austin. I walked up to him and gave him a side hug and beofre i knew it the picture was taken and i was walking away. I realized i forgot to tel him i loved him so i quickly turned around and said I love you! He put his hand on my back and started rubbing it, he smiled at me and said I love you too.

I honestly think i was in a daze the whole time i was meeting him beacuse i don't remember what he smells like or what it was like to have his arm around my waist. 

Then me and a coupled mahomies walked over to like a rope thing and stood there trying to get the crews attention. Robert looked at us and said he didn't think he was aloud to ome over here and just to hold on a second. Then he just went to take pictures with Austin.

Then the manager of the Institute started yelling at us to leave. He was being a real asshole. So yeah then we left and waited around at the exit for Austin to come out but he snuck out a different exit.

Oh! And at the place it had like a blood pump thing and the crew found it sooo entertaining. It was funny watching them play with it.

So all in all it was amazing meeting him even though i don't really remember actually meeting him. It was just so rushed i honestly had like a minute with him. The experience was amazing though.

I am SOOO grateful. Now i just wish Q102 would post our meet&greet picture.

When i got in my car i just started crying and all this morning i was crying. I miss it so much.