Part 36: England?

"When do you think they're going to leave...or go to sleep?" I groaned snuggling my head into Austin's chest.

Austin and I had left them and went up to bed about an hour or so ago. They were being so loud and all I wanted was sleep. That's all. Is that so much to ask for?

"Well, since we drove them I'm assuming they aren't leaving. Should I go offer them a ride?" Austin asked me as we continued cuddling.

"Would you?"

"Anything for my baby." Austin tightened his grip on me before releasing. He got up and threw on a shirt and a pair of pants. "I'll miss you." He complained while standing in the doorway.

"I'll miss you too, even though it's only going to be like twenty minites." I blew him a kiss before he disappeared.

The noise fell to silence so I'm assuming they took Austin's offer. As soon as it was quiet sleep took over my body.

I was awoken once again by the bed sinking down on the opposite side I was on. I turned and came face to face with Austin.

"Sorry, love. I didn't mean to wake you." Austin apologized.

"It alright. Thank you for getting rid of your friends." I mumbled in my sleepy voice. Austin got under the covers and opened up his arms. I took that as an invite. I scooted into his arms and placed my head on his chest. His arms closed around me, holding me against him.

"I have something to tell you tomorrow, you're not going to believe!" Austin whispered. I fooled my eyes.

"Well now you have to tell me!" I whispered into his chest.

"No, get some sleep. I know you're tired." He kissed the top of my head. "Good night. I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered before sleep over took my body for the second time tonight.

@@@@@

I woke with a horrible headache and my stomach was killing me. I shot out of bed and ran to the bathroom where I emptied everything I had in stomach into the toilet.

Well, now my tummy feels a lot better. Only my head hurts. It hurts like extremely bad, it feels like someone is taking a hammer and just hitting my head with it over and over.

When I walked into our bedroom, Austin sitting up rubbing his eyes. Awh, how cute! I walked over to the bed and laid down holding my head tightly. "Hey. Are you alright?" Austin asked looking down at me. I shook my head no. "What's wrong?" He asked, concerned for my well being.

"I have a really bad headache and I just threw up. My stomach feels okay now though. Just my head." I complained.

"What can I do? What do you need?" I love when he goes into concerned mode. He's adorable. I love that he cares for me so much.

"Can you get a warm cloth?" I asked him. Whenever I have headaches I always use a warm cloth it take the pain away. For a little bit anyways.

"Sure, I'll be right back." He got off the bed and strolled into the bathroom. I squeezed my eyes shut tight, trying to ease the pain. I heard the water turn on and then shut off. Austin reappeared and place the cloth across my forehead. "Does that feel better?" He asked taking my hand in his.

"Yes, it does. Thank you." I smiled up at him. He bent down connecting our lips for a second.

"I'm going to go make some breakfast." He stated getting up. Then I remembered he had something to tell me.

"Wait!" I exclaimed causing him to turn towards me. "What did you have to tell me?"

"Oh, yeah! Before I left Robert, Alex, Zach, and Becky to come home, I witnessed Robert locking lips with Becky!" My eyes grew wide. I knew it, I knew it!