Part 34: Breaking The News

"I really don't want to carry these groceries in." Austin complained as we pulled into our driveway.

"I don't either, but it has to be done. Then we have to go through all of our shit in the living room." We both groaned and then started laughing.

I grabbed like five bags in each hand and walked into the kitchen. I set them on the counter and started walking towards the car to grab more.

I passed Austin on the way and notice he was carrying one bag in each hand. Are you kidding me? "Austin? Why are you only carrying two bags?" I questioned him, grabbing more from the trunk.

"Because I don't want to break a nail, duh." He sassed back to me in a gayish voice.

"Please don't ever do that again." I started taking the things out of the bags and placing them in the cupboards. Austin just kept bringing them in and placed them down on the counter. He was actually carrying more than two bags now. Thank God.

After we finished putting the groceries away we walked into the living room. I put my hands on my hips and looked at all of our stuff.

"Do we have to do this right now? Can't we do it later...or tomorrow? I'm pooped." Austin complained. I took a glance at the clock taking in the time.

"Austin. It's like three thirty. How are you pooped already?" He looked at me with his big hazel eyes. I sighed. "Fine how about we take a half hour break?" I asked, trying to reason with him.

"Hour." He just keeps pushing his luck.

"Forty-five minutes."

"Hour and a half?"

"Half hour"

"Forty-five minutes." He went back to my higher offer. Smart boy.

"Forty-five minutes, that's it." I shook my finger at him. He rolled his eyes at my gesture and laughed.

"Let's watch a movie!" Austin exclaimed looking through the boxes for the movies.

"What movie is forty-five minutes?" I asked as he kept looking. I stood in the same place with my hands on my hips.

"We can at least start watching it, and then finish it later."

"Okay okay. Whatever you want." I said throwing my hands up, giving up trying to fight with him.

He picked out The Smurfs. Which I didn't even know we had. We popped in the movie and we sat down on the couch.

He wrapped me up in his arms and we cuddled while watching it. "Did you know that I'm recording a song with Becky G for Smurfs 2?" He asked me. Which in fact I had not a clue of.

"Nope, what's it called? When do you start recording it?"

"It's called Magik..with a 'k.' I start tomorrow after I go to Vinny's house." What the hell is he talking about? Who is Vinny?

"Vinny who?" I asked genuinely curious. I know that Vinny can also be a girls name.

Now I'm starting to get protective and jealous. I pulled away from him and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Guadagnino...ya know, from Jersey Shore." I relaxed and cuddled back into his arms.

"Oh, why are you going there?"

"You ask a lot of questions.." He stated chuckling a little. "Because he has a new show. It's called The Show With Vinny. He invites celebrities to his house for an interview. His mom cooks dinner for me and such."

"What am I supposed to do while you're gone?"

"Well you could drive me and then go to your favorite place to eat."