Part 43: Feelings

"What do you mean?" I was so scared. What's going on? "Rocco, what the hell happened? Is he hurt?" Rocco is pissing me off. Why can't he just tell me what the fuck is going on.

"You know how he was depressed and all?"

"Yes. I remember. That was like five months ago." I stated, confused as to how that had anything to do with this.

"Well I know that this may be hard to hear, but he never got better. I know he promised to eat but he didn't. He just passed out on stage. He's still unconscious. We are on our way to the hospital right now." Rocco explained the whole situation.

My world stopped, I didn't know what to do. I realized I wasn't in the right state to continue driving so I pulled over. Tears started streaming down my cheeks, I didn't know what to do. how could I possibly help? He promised he would eat. He promised me.

"What can I do?" I asked in between my sobs.

"I don't know. Do you want to come out here?" Rocco asked me. I bit my lip thinking.

I don't even know why I was thinking about it. That shouldn't even be a question. My baby needs me, of course I'm going to go.

"Yes. I do." I can't believe I'm going to England.

"Okay, I'll send the private jet over right now. Just make sure you're at the Miami airport."

"Thanks Rocco, take care of Austin until I get there." I can't believe this is happening right now to be honest.

"No problem, it's the least I could do. And don't worry, I will."

We hung up and I pulled back onto the road. I decided I probably had a few hours until the plane actually got here so I'm still going to go the doctors.

I'm not going to pack a bag or anything, I'm just going to the airport as soon as I'm done at the doctors.

I checked the time and realized I'm about ten minutes late for my appointment. They better still take me. Especially since I had a very good reason as to why I'm late.

I power walked into the building and right to the front desk. The lady didn't take notice to my presence so I cleared my throat. She looked up at me and sighed heavily.

"You realize you're about fifteen minutes late?" The lady informed me with slight attitude.

"Yes, I realized. With the kind of day I'm having, I don't feel like putting up with your bullshit. So do I need to reschedule or is he going to take me?" I spat at her with equal attitude.

"Take a seat. He'll call you back shortly." She rolled her eyes at me before going back to what she was doing before. I slipped her the finger before I sat down.

I waited only about ten minutes before I was called back. I am currently following the nurse back to where the doctor is.

"Hello, Mrs. Mahone. It's great to see you again." The doctor smiled sweetly at me as I walked into the room. "Where is Mr. Mahone? You two are always inseparable." As soon as he mentioned his name, a tear trickled down my face.

"He is sick. I am actually flying to see him after we are done here." The doctor looked at me like I had two heads. Oh, he must be confused as to why I said flying. "He's in England." I explained.

"Oh, well I hope he gets felling better." He smiled at me before telling me to lay down on the examination table. I pulled my shirt up to the bottom of my bra.

The doctor began rubbing the cold gel all over my enormous stomach. He took his instrument, glided it across my tummy, and began looking at a screen.

"You see that right there?" He asked pointing to the screen. I looked and slowly nodded my head. "That's the baby's head."

Just looking at this made tears brim my eyes. I'm so happy and blessed. Today is such a bittersweet day.

"Okay so what's the gender?"

@@@@@@@@

I am currently walking onto the airplane with Michele and Izzy. I didn't think it was fair for his own mother not to know. So I went to Michele's and she insisted on coming. I don't blame her.

I found out the gender. I plan on telling Austin as soon as he is feeling a little better. I think Austin is going to be happy with the gender. It's what we wanted.

I'm not sure if we are keeping the same names we had picked out before or not. That's something we need to talk about.

I haven't talked to Rocco lately. so I have no idea how Austin is or if he's even awake yet. I still can't believe he was starving himself, he promised me.

I decided I'm just going to take a nap, it'll make the ride go a lot faster.

I just can't wait to see Austin again, even if he is in bad shape.

@@@@@@

I woke up to Michele shaking me.

"Gabby we've landed. Rocco is here to take us to the hospital." She told me gently.

I got up, fixed my hair, and then walked towards Rocco. He immediately enveloped me in a hug. I dont know what it is about hugs, but when I'm sad and someone hugs me I just start crying. That's exactly what happened.

"Shhh, Gabby. It'll be okay." Rocco tried to soothe me, as he rubbed small circles on my back.

Everyone greeted Rocco and then we were on our way to the hospital. Rocco said it was only five minutes away.

I'm trying to prepare myself for what Austin is going to look like. I'm assuming he's going to be pale, thin, and really weak. Just thinking about that made my tears start up again.

Five minutes later, we were pulling into the parking lot and walking up to the entrance. My hands were shaking.

There was a huge crowd of flashing lights at the entrance doors. As soon as they saw me, they started shoving microphones in my face and asking me questions.

"What's wrong with Austin?"

"How are you dealing with this?"

"Is it true that he tried to kill himself?"

"Is Austin dying?"

"CAN YOU ALL LEAVE ME ALONE? IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS." I yelled as I pushed my way through the crowd. Once I was finally inside I just screamed.

This whole situation is just stressing me out. I just need to go see Austin and have him in my arms. That's all I need to calm myself down. I took a deep breath.

I looked around the building, everyone was staring at me. I can't take this. I just can't. "Rocco, where's Austin?" I asked quickly.

"His room is 747." He told me with concern in his voice.

I took off running down the hall, my eyes scanning the numbers as I passed. 740, 741, 742, 743, 744, 745, 746, finally 747. I stood in front of the door for a few seconds before walking in slowly.

I kept my eyes on the ground, as I closed the door. Slowly, I lifted my head. When my eyes landed on Austin, more tears came out of my eyes.

He was sitting up, looking at me. He looks so pale. It looks like he is using all of his strength to hold his head up. he doesn't look like himself at all. I stood frozen in my spot. I didn't know what to do.

I thought when I saw him, I'd run up to him and give him a big hug. I thought that I'd feel comfort and that I'd be so happy to see him.

I feel the complete opposite. When I saw him, I felt betrayed. Like he was going behind my back. He was trying to talk, but he couldn't get any words out.

Instead of me saying anything, I just backed up slowly. I opened the door and left. I slowly walked over to a chair across from his room. I just need to think things over. I put my head in my hands and sighed loudly.

"Gabby?" My head shot up and there stood Michele, Izzy, and Rocco. "Are you alright?"

"No." Truthfully, I'm not. I don't know why I'm feeling like this. Why can't I just go in there and tell Austin everything's going to be okay? Why? What's wrong with me? "Can you guys go in there and comfort Austin?" I looked down and a tear ran down my face. "I really can't."

After I said that, they walked into his room.

I just needed to be alone.

{Austin's POV}

Rocco just texted me that Gabby was on her way to my room. I'm so excited to see her even if she's mad at me. I just need her here.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door slowly opening. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest. She walked in with her eyes locked on the floor. I, however, couldn't take my eyes off her.

She brought her eyes up to mine. Tears rolled down her face and I just wanted to tell her I was okay. I kept trying to open my mouth and say something but it wasn't working.

I watched as she shook her head and covered her mouth with her hand. My heart is shattering. She slowly backed up and walked out the door.

Why would I do this? I didn't only hurt myself but I hurt her. I hate myself.

I heard some talking outside my room and then my mom, Izzy, and Rocco walked in.

My mom immediately rushed to my side and hugged me. I hugged her back of course. Then Izzy came over and hit my arm.

"Wha-what was tha-that for?" I croaked. It's so hard to talk.

"It's for hurting Gabby." She sternly said. She crossed her arms across her chest. Just like Gabby.

I sighed and looked down as a single tear ran down my cheek. I didn't mean to hurt Gabby, really I didn't.

Eventually they all left. I dont know if Gabby went with them or not. She hasn't come into see me so I'm assuming she did leave.

I just feel horrible. It's not like I did this to hurt her. I'm such a screw up.

The door creaked open, interrupting my train of thoughts. I didn't look up because I'm pretty sure it's the nurse.

The foot steps were making their way over to my bed. Suddenly, a hand starting rubbing my back. I was becoming very uncomfortable. "Uhm, I'm married." I spat as I turned around to the only face I've been wanting to see today.

"I am too." She smiled lightly causing a smile to immediately appear on my face. "I'm sorry for how I acted earlier, I just didn't know what to do. You just looked horrible and I-" She began rambling.

"Babe. It's okay. This is all my fault. I should be the one apologizing. I love you so much. I thought I lost you earlier today." I confessed while looking anywhere but at her.

She gently cupped my face in her hands and connected our lips for a second. "I love you too." She whispered, ignoring everything else I said to her. "Just don't ever do this to me again."

I moved over in my bed, allowing her to come cuddle with me. "I've missed cuddling you." I told her. "although it's slightly different." I stated, referring to the small bump between us. I moved my hands so they were now resting on her stomach.

"I've missed you so much."

"I know, I missed you too." I planted a gentle kiss on her forehead. "How long are you staying?"

"Uhm, i dont know. I didn't even pack a bag. So I don't think I'm staying long."

"Oh, well at least your here now." I kissed her temple again and pulled her against me.

"The paps were all over me when I came here. I kind of had a melt down. Be prepared to hear about it tomorrow." She giggled a little bit.

"Of course. What happened?"

"Well they kept asking what was wrong with you. Then they asked if you self harmed so I snapped."

"That's my girl." I chuckled slightly.

"Oh, I went to the doctors today."

"Yeah? For what?"

"I found out the gender." She said with a smile on her face.

"Really? What is it?"

Whether it's a girl or boy I'll be happy.

_______________

Okay so I promised I'd update so here it is!

Sorry, all my classes this year are honor. So it's just so time consuming.

I'm trying to update as fast as I can.

Please stay patient with me ♥

I love you guys stay amazing

As always: COMMENT VOTE FAN

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤