Part 32: Big News!

We pulled into the back entrance of the stadium, for obvious reasons.

I couldn't help it anymore, my inner fangirl was starting to show. I kept bouncing up and down, the smile never left my face, and I was holding onto Austin's hand a little too tight.

"Uhm, are you okay? You look like you're going to pass out." Austin said studying me carefully. Now that he mentioned it, I was feeling a little lightheaded.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I shook it off because I'm assuming it was just because I was excited.

I gripped Austin's arm tighter as we walked in, so I wouldn't fall over. "Gabby, you're scaring me." He looked at me with concerned eyes. I waved him away again but he didn't take it. He gave Dave his guitar and picked me up, carrying me bridal style. "I don't need you falling and getting hurt." I began to protest but he cut me off. "I don't want to hear it. I'm not putting you down." I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He carried me all the way to his dressing room and laid me down on the couch. I began to sit up. "Don't you dare move a muscle." He demanded pointing a finger in my direction. "I'm going to go find you some water." I slumped back on the couch and nodded my head. He kissed my temple and left me in the room with Dave, Michele, and Izzy.

"I feel fine really." I lied to the others in the room. I actually felt very strange, I felt like I was gonna nauseate. I jumped up from the couch and ran to the bathroom, not even bothering to shut the door. I threw up everything in my stomach into the toilet. I flushed it and rinsed my mouth out with some tap water. Okay, so maybe there is something wrong with me.

I walked back into the room like nothing happened. When I went in, Austin was standing there with a bottle of water and Taylor. Wait, Taylor?

I walked over to Austin slowly and took the water out of his hands. I drank most of it and then set the rest of it on the table. "Are you sure you're going to be okay?" I nodded my head because I couldn't get any words out. I was in shock, Taylor freaking Swift was standing right next to me.

"Are you alright, hon?" Taylor asked me sweetly. I stared at her blankly until I realized I should probably say something.

"Oh, uh...yeah. I'll be fine, don't even worry about it." I pushed a smile onto my face, even though my stomach is killing me. "Oh and I'm Gabby!" I stuck my hand out for her to shake but she pushed it away and gave me a hug instead.

"It's nice to meet you! I'd introduce myself but I'm pretty sure you already know who I am." I pulled away from her and stood by Austin again.

"Yeah, who doesn't know who you are?" We both started laughing.

"Soo, you married this doofus?" She asked while putting to Austin. I smiled at Austin.

"Yup, and I couldn't be happier." I quickly pecked his lips.

"Neither could I." We smiled at each other.

"Okay, enough of this lovey dovey junk. Austin you go on in five minutes." Taylor said before leaving us in his dressing room along with the rest of our crew.

"Mom, can you guys go take your seats? I need to talk to Gabby." Oh boy. What did I do this time? They all left after telling Austin good luck. He lead us to sit on the couch and he took my hands in his. "What's really wrong? I'm not buying this 'Oh I'm fine' bullshit." He stated looking me straight in the eyes.

"Uhm, well I thought that I didn't feel good because I was excited to meet Taylor. Then I met her and my stomach is still killing me. Also I'm always hungry and...I'm..tired all...the time." I started talking really slowly as everything started to add up. I put my hand up to my mouth and my eyes grew wide.