Part 37: Prepping for a Date

"I won't go if you don't want me to." Austin spoke softly. That's the thing that is bothering me. He shouldn't have to have me tell him I don't want him to go. He should want to stay here with me. I know I'm probably being selfish but I don't care.

"That's the thing Austin! You should want to be here for the birth of our baby. IF YOU WANT TO GO, IM. NOT. HOLDING. YOU. BACK." I shouted throwing my hands up and having them land in a loud slap on my thighs.

"Yeah but this is like a on-" Austin started.

"You're pissing me off. I suggest you stop talking before I just stop listening to you all together." I warned him.

"Gabby, I'm sorry. I just really want to go." He complained. Holy shit I'm gonna flip.

"THEN FUCKING GO!" I screamed at him pointing to the door.

"Why are you screaming at me?" He asked innocently.

I can't deal with him right now, he's acting like a child. I grabbed my things and headed for the door. Austin grabbed my arm before I could leave.

"WHAT?!" I screamed, I am getting so annoyed with him. Honestly, can he please just leave me alone?

"I am sorry. I won't go okay?" He asked trying to fix things.

"Are you not going because im upset with you or because you want to?" I asked him. He hesitated which gave me the real answer. "Goodbye Austin." I said with no emotion as I walked towrdas the front door.

"Hey, I'll be back later. I just can't stand him right now." I told Becky as i passed her sitting on the couch. She nodded with sad eyes. I walked out the front door and got in my car. I was about to pull out of her driveway when my passenger door was yanked open. I looked to my right and Austin sat there looking at me. I sighed loudly while looking away. I began driving towards our house. "What about your car?" I asked him as we walked into the house. You could cut the awkwad tension with a knife.

"Uhm, I'll get it later or something." He said while scratching the back of his neck. "Look, I don't want to fight or for it to be awkward between us." He confessed, looking down at his hands.

"I don't either but you have to see where I am coming from." I told him honestly, avoiding eye contact.

"And you need to see where I am coming from." He argued.

"Okay, so why dont we each tell how we see each other's reasoning." I tried to compromise. I want to resolve this as much as he does. "Okay. I will go first. So the reason you don't want to stay is because you want to spend time with your mahomies. Which, I understand. If it were any other time or even a shorter tour, I would be fine with it. The fact that you would miss Our little boy or little girl coming into this world is what bothers me. It seems as though you dont really care if you are there or not." I looked down at my fingers. "This is a one time thing you will never be able to go back and witness it again. You can go and tour in England any other time, or even just vist England. I am terrified that you are going to make me go through this alone. I am scared and I am going to need you with me." I snuck a glance at his expression, which is pretty much blank. "So those are my feelings."

"Well, uhm. The reason you don't want me to go is because you want me to see our child being born. I was planning on having more than one. I can always just watch the next one. You won't be alone. You'll have my mom with you or something." Is he really being serious right now? I'm being Punk'd. Yeah that's it.

"YOU'RE BEING SUCH A DICK. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?" I screamed at him.

"I AM JUST SCARED OKAY?" Austin yelled back at me before storming up the stairs. Now I feel like a bitch, I need to go make things right.