Part 33: Running Errands

I was searching Austin's eyes for some sort of reaction. I was still in his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist. I had my hands locked behind his neck.

I watched as the smile began to grow on his face. Which caused the smile to return to my face as well. He crashed his lips onto mine and spun us around.

"I'm so happy! We are going to be parents! I mean I know that nineteen is a young age but who cares! This is perfect!" He exclaimed after we pulled apart. He wrapped his arms around me tighter and smushed my body into his. We stayed like that for a little bit before I yawned. "Come on, let's go back to bed babe."

"Wait my food!" I exclaimed reaching my hand out for it. I decided to just put it in the fridge and save it for later. I mean I more tired than hungry now anyways.

"You just took like a nine hour nap. It's crazy that you're tired." He smirked at me.

"I'm pregnant, what could I say" I smiled cheekily at him. "We should probably go see a doctor and like double check and stuff." He nodded his head in agreement.

Austin started walking upstairs, still carrying me. I was staring at him and his perfectness. "I love you. So so so much. Like it's crazy. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you. I don't know what I'd do without you. You're my other half." I spoke not tearing my eyes away from his face. He looked up at me, meeting my gaze.

"Uhm yeah me too." When he said that, my heart sank a little bit. I just poured my heart out to him and all he can respond is 'uhm yeah me too?' Really?

I tried to get out of his grasp and storm up the steps myself, but he wouldn't let me go. He's too strong. So I just unwrapped my arms from his neck and crossed them over my chest. "Love, I was kidding. I love you to the moon and back. If I didn't have you in my life, I'd go insane. You're my world. I love you so so so much more." That's a relief. I got scared, like why would he say that.

"That wasn't funny. I was about to start crying. You made me really upset." I whispered looking at him with sad eyes. He walked into our bedroom, set me down on the bed, and crawled over top of me.

"I'm sorry. You know I love teasing you. I didn't think you'd get that upset. I really am sorry." He apologized looking straight into my eyes. He bent his head down connecting our lips. I let my fingers get tangled in his hair as we continued kissing. He rolled over to his side and wrapped me up in his arms, continuing our make out session. I tangled our legs together and moved closer into him. We finally pulled away and he rested his forehead on mine.

"I forgive you." I stated, out of breath. I snuggled my head into his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso, closing my eyes slowly. Sleep eventually overtook my body.

I woke up to an empty bed. I sighed wondering where he went. I sat up and realized I have a major headache. Fantastic.

I slowly walked downstairs looking left and right. Then I heard a loud beeping noise outside. I pulled the curtain back and there's Austin helping the moving people back this huge moving truck into our driveway.

I opened the door and sat down on the porch.

"Goodmorning, sunshine!" Austin exclaimed when he noticed me. "I decided to get a head start. We already packed all of our stuff in here. After we get all of this inside we can go to the doctor's and grocery shopping. I already called the doctor too, he said we could go anytime before five." Austin smiled, showing me his white teeth.

I stood up and went over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. "What would I do without you?" I asked him, kissing his cheek.

"I do all of this and all I get is a kiss on the cheek?" I giggled and placed my lips on top of his. "Well. Let's get started!" Austin yelled once we pulled away from each other.