Part 35: Making A New Friend

We pulled into the studio's lot around four. I wasn't expecting the ride to be as long as it was.

We both got out of the car, Austin took my hand as he lead us into the building. Once we were inside a shorter girl with brunette hair greeted us.

"Hey! I'm Becky." She was really peppy and extremely pretty. She stuck her hand out for us to shake, but Austin and I both gave her a hug.

"I'm Austin and this is my wife Gabby." Austin smiled while sliding his arm around my waist.

"Hey! You're really pretty!" I told her with a smile.

"Awh, thank you so much! You are too." She beamed her smile at me. She seems really sweet, I hope Austin's right. I hope we become friends.

"Alright, Becky you're going to record your part first. Then Austin you're going next." The studio guy informed us. We nodded our heads in understanding.

"Well Gabby and I are going to go play some pool, come get me she it's my turn. Have fun Becky!" Austin stated before taking my hand and leading me out of the recording booth.

"I don't want to play pool. I'm really bad at it." I pouted as Austin was trying to reason with me.

"I'll teach you, and you'll get better. Pweaseeeee pwaaaaay." He begged while talking like a baby. I sighed.

"Fine fine! I'll play." I threw my hands up in defeat.

"YES!" Austin exclaimed handing me a stick. "Do you want to break or shall I do the honors?" He asked giving me an option.

"Uhm I'll break." I hesitated because I don't really know what that means. Don't judge me! I've never played pool before.

Austin set up the table, putting all the balls in triangle formation, except for the white one. The white one was lined up with the triangle, which I'm guessing I'll have to break. I took my pool stick and tried to line it up.

"No no, you're doing it all wrong." Austin told me. He got right behind me, resting his chest on my back. I smirked knowing this is the only reason he wanted to help. He placed his hand over mine, placing it in the right position. He pushes the stick forward causing the white ball to shoot forward and break the triangle formation.

"Thanks." I turned around in his arms. I gently placed my lips over his, allowing them to rest there. I pulled away. "It's your turn. Go!" I demanded while he was just staring at me with the stupidest expression. I pushed him so he'd take his damn turn.

We finished our game ten minutes ago which somehow led to me sitting on the pool table, Austin in between my legs, attacking my face with kisses. We were basically having a make out session on this pool table. But hey, I wasn't complaining.

"Hey Aus-OH MY GOD!" I pulled away from Austin to see Becky covering her eyes. "I'm so sorry. They are just ready for you." My cheeks flushed with the brightest shade of red. Austin chuckled at my blushing. He placed a soft kiss on my red cheek.

"I'll be right back." Austin winked at me before leaving Becky and I in this room alone. A w k w a r d.

"Look, I'm sorry for interrupting you guys. I should've knocked on the door first." Becky spoke after what felt like hours of awkward silence.

"No! It wasn't your fault. We shouldn't have been doing that here." I laughed nervously. I hopped down from the table and sat on the couch next to her. She flicked on the TV and Big Brother was on.

"I LOVE THIS SHOW" We both yelled simultaneously. Which then caused us to bust into laughter.

While we were waiting for Austin, Becky and I bonded over the previous seasons of Big Brother.