Part 46: We Aren't Done With This Conversation

Rocco dropped me off in front of the hospital doors. I took a deep breath and proceeded into the building.

The thought that I could've prevented this is still in the back of my mind. I think I'm always going to have a guilty conscience. I'm never going to get over it.

I pushed the button to Austin's floor as I stepped in the elevator. As I was slowly moving up the floors, I was trying to mask my feelings. I didn't want Austin to worry about me or how I feel.

I took a deep breath before walking into his room. "I have doughnuts!" I sang as I set the food on his bed. He sat up and his eyebrows pulled together in confusion. Oh no, he knows something is bothering me. I suck at masking my feelings. Shit.

"So, you're not mad at me anymore?" he spoke slowly. Now it was my turn to scrunch my eyebrows together. When and why was I mad at him? I looked up trying to remember why I was mad at him. "You don't remember do you?" I looked at him and saw the stupid smirk form on his face. I moved my hands in a motion to urge him to tell me why I was mad. "Uh, well, I fell off the bed and I started laughing and making jokes about how I fell. You got mad at that. I don't know why, but you did."

Oh yeah, now I remember. That's what made my start thinking about how this whole thing is my fault. Ugh, I need to stop. If I don't stop I know Austin is going to realize something is bothering me, and I don't want to talk about it.

"Oh, I guess I'm not mad anymore." I flashed him a small, fake, smile. I'm crossing my fingers that he's buying it. "I'm starving!" I say, trying to change the subject. I immediately set the box of doughnuts on his side table and opened it up. I took out a doughnut and instantly starting eating it. I snuck a glance at Austin and he's staring at me with the most confused expression I've ever seen.

"What's up?" Austin, sitting next to me on the bed, asked. He gently began rubbing my back.

Don't cry. Please don't cry.

"uh, the sky?" I responded, avoiding eye contact.

"You know that's not what I meant." He gently turned my head to the point where I had to look him in the eyes. "What's bothering you, darling?" his hand was still moving up and down on my back.

Everything just started overwhelming me and I lost it. Tears began streaming down my face at a fast pace. I just let go and collapsed into Austin's strong arms. He wrapped his arms around me, securing me against his body. Austin gently stroked my hair as I soaked his t-shirt with my tears.

At this point, I was curled into Austin's chest. While he slowly rocked me back and forth, trying to ease my crying. It helped a little bit. I wrapped my arms around him and held him just as closely as he held me.

A few minutes passed and my crying finally stopped. I was still on top of Austin's lap, curled into his chest, as he stroked my hair slowly. I could honestly stay in this position forever. I feel so safe and comfortable in this moment. I feel as though nothing could ever break us.

"You don't have to talk about it....at least not now." He took a small breath before continuing, "but, I'm not dropping this. I hate to see you so upset and I am going to help you whether you want me to or not." He pulled me back gently so that we were looking into each other's eyes. Austin slowly brought his thumb to my face and drug it under my eye. He kissed my cheek lightly. "I love you."

Hearing that melted my heart. Austin honestly means the world to me. I have no idea what I would do without him. He's my best friend, my rock, my soulmate, my husband, my other half. "I love you more." I whispered while searching his eyes.

"I don't think that's possible." He whispered back before connecting our lips again. Austin honestly makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world.

"Why are we so cute?" I asked, giggling slightly.

"I mean I'm pretty cute, i dont know about you." He stated, smirking slightly. I pulled away from him and pouted. "I'm kidding babe, you're the cutest." He kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I pushed away from him. "You know what we should do?" I just got really excited and I don't even know why.

"What should we do?" He asked, searching my eyes.

"A ustream! You haven't done one in forever and the mahomies will love it!" I rushed over to pick up his laptop.

Austin was leaning against the backboard of the bed and I sat down next to him. I placed the laptop on my lap and logged into his ustream. "tweet it austin!"

"Okay, geez, calm down." He took out his phone and tweeted.

My phone beeped. I looked at the message from twitter.

@AustinMahone: USTREAM RIGHT NOWWWW!! ustream.com/AustinMahone

I looked at Austin and he had a smug look on his face. "what?" I questioned him, clearly confused.

"You get my tweets sent to your phone?" He raised his eyebrows which caused a light shade of pink to rise to my cheeks. "Is Gabby blushing? Did I just get Gabby to blush?" He teased and caused the blush to darken.

"I hate you, let's just start the ustream. Jerk."

I passed the laptop to him so he could log on. As soon as he was on, he hit broadcast. I glanced at the chat which was going crazy as usual.

"Hey, can you guys hear or see me?" he asked, like he always does. The chat was going really slow. "Well I'm gonna go on twitter because the chat is lagging pretty bad. So tweeeeeeet me!"

After seeing a few "yes" tweets, he got off twitter. "So if you don't know, I'm Austin Mahone and this is my wife, Gabby Mahone annnd this," he placed his hand on my stomach," is our baby." I giggled at his stupidness.

"So does anyone have any questions for us?" He asked, going back on twitter. "again, send the questions to twitter because the chat is dumb. My twitter is at Austin Mahone. A-u-s-t-I-n M-a-h-o-n-e. Again that's A-u-"

"Okay, enough promoting yourself. Read some questions." I cut him off.

"Fine, fine. @SarahMahone wants to know how I'm feeling." He looked at me and then said,"I'm feeling very weak, but okay."

"@DopeClark wants to know if I will sing story of my life by one direction." Once again he looked at me but this time he had a smug look on his face. Oh no, this can't be good. "Well like I said before, I feel very weak. Gabby on the other hand is very healthy and has a voice of an angel. So gabby, would you like to sing for us?"

I gave Austin the death glare and he just smiled. He's so done when we log off here. My face began to turn bright red again and I sighed.

"Do I have to?" I questioned burying my head in Austin's chest.

"Mahomies if you want to hear her song then trend #DoItGabby. If it trends she will sing, right Gabby?" I groaned into his shirt. "Right." He said for me.

I'm gonna kill him.

A few minutes later and what do you know? It's trending. I really hate singing in front of people and now I'm going to be singing to about one million people. I'm so nervous.

"Gabbbby! They got it trending, time to sing." He smiled and kissed my cheek. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"Sorry if this is terrible." I took a deep breath and began.

"Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain
I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days
She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones
Seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone

And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The ground beneath my feet is open wide
The way that I've been holding on too tight
With nothing in between

The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life
I give her hope
I spend her love
Until she's broke
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

Written on these walls are the colors that I can't change
Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage
I know that in the morning now I see us in the light upon a hill
Although I am broken, my heart is untamed, still

And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The fire beneath my feet is burning bright
The way that I've been holding on so tight
With nothing in between

The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life
I give her hope
I spend her love
Until she's broke
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

And I'll be waiting for this time to come around
But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds

The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time is frozen
The story of my life
I give her hope (give her hope)
I spend her love
Until she's broke (until she's broke inside)
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

The story of my life"

My eyes were closed throughout the whole song and I didn't plan on opening them anytime soon.

I don't want to be criticized.

__________________

Okay so this part was incredibly dumb and pointless and short. I am so sorry for that.

I hope you liked it anyway.

So wow, it's been like two months since I've posted. IM SO SORRY.

I'm not gonna say that I'm going to post regularly now because I'm not sure if I will.

Thank you to everyone that still reads and comments.

I LOVE ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.

as usual: VOTE COMMENT FAN ADD TO LIBRARY.

*if you have any stories you want me to read, send me a message and I will check it out!*