Not your expected guest

Start from the beginning

Clayder bowed and leave with his usual bright smile closing the door leaving me with this Murderer.

😱 No way!! What kind of Loyal Servant are you?!

I smiled and slowly look towards Drake Lilan.

" Brother Drake... I'm surprised that you will visit me and didn't expecting you to come here at all."

Please leave, i don't need you here!. If that trio will only visit here it's much better than this murderer. I miss them already.

" Is that so? " (Drake)

Drake Lilan suddenly patted my head and consoling me like a child.

O_O Please don't do that or else i may die in heart attack because of extreme fright. I have enough excitement as of lately and a lot of emotional wrecks.. Since recovering my memories I noticed that I am in a lot of trouble than I used to be.

" Brother Drake.. are you here for me causing trouble in your celebration? I'm sorry for the trouble that i did in your Important Celebration. I understand that you must be upset for the commotion that I have caused. "

I bowed my head and apologize.. i don't think i can remain calm every passing second with this Murderer. I can only think of negative thoughts because he was here. There would be no optimistic views as it was unreal..

Would he come here to make friends with me? Hehe.. I would gladly slap myself if that happens..

I look up and saw Drake Lilan smiling and suddenly extended his hand caressing my face.

Clayder damn you! where are you when i need your mental support the most right now? Useless Servant!

" It's alright since they are the one who was in fault in the first place."
(Drake Lilan)

" Then.. can you please remove your hands Brother Drake?"

I mumbled uncomfortably as I avoid looking at him in the eyes.

" You are quite shy aren't you? Well you should treat it as normal since it's my hobby for unconsciously feeling up people's skin. I heard that the crown prince has a hobby of pinching people's cheeks. " (Drake Lilan)

What a perverted hobby for a Murderer. Aren't you having enough touching your dolls? Also don't involve Wallace into this matter!

" Brother Drake.. then what is your purpose for visiting me here?"

Drake Lilan let go of caressing my face and suddenly take out a thing from his storage ring which was very familiar to me.

" i would like to thank you for this Gift since i very like this one. I come here to ask you where did you buy this but just looking from your room i didn't expect that you have so many beautiful artworks and you would have an unexpected talent."
(Drake Lilan)

Currently on the table, there are the unfinished products of my hobby. There are also the herbs.. Pieces of the body lying in the ground.. The result of wood carving.

it was for the formalities sake to bring a gift for celebration but i shouldn't make that damn thing if i know that this would happen and resulted for him to visit and gain slight interest.

" From what i have observe in this room you are very talented in Sculpting and Carving... but your doll sculpture is quite strange.. You have connected the different body parts.. From what I have observed in the gift.. It can change position..resembling of a puppet in some way.. it was very strange. She has a strange dress, strange eyes, doesn't look lifelike but has an attracting charm and mysteriousness on it but it's very beautiful and otherworldly! I very very like it! For me it was the best gift that i received this time other than being engage by my lovely Ebony. I think that we are destined to get along very well! " (Drake Lilan)

Drake Lilan grasped my hands tightly unveiling a crazed look on his face for a second before returning to it's usual charming appearance.

" don't wanna here.. Want to escape.. Want to hide.. Mama.. I'm scared.. "

".... thank you.. for your compliment."

" How about you come in the Lilan Household and let's have a chat about dolls? I very very like dolls they're very beautiful. I think we have the same interest and are you interested talking with this Brother? I promise that we will get along.. Also the materials that you have used are unusual even the wood.. " (Drake Lilan)

Drake Lilan trailed off as he started muttering and his charming face slowly becoming a crazed again. Scary.. There's No way that I would come! I was just force to come in your celebration and now you're inviting me alone in the Lilan Household? What next are he gonna show his collection? World peace?

" I would like to but Brother Drake i wasn't allowed to leave the Argentawn Household for 1 month. So it was impossible for me to visit you in the Lilan Household."

I put a regretful and sad look at my face as Drake Lilan look at me frowning.

I reject!

" hmmm.. 1 month.. there's still 3 weeks before your punishment was going to finish. Then how about this? I would just visit you here everyday and you can come to the Lilan Household once your punishment was over whatever time would you like to? Or you can just go there everyday or even stay in the Lilan Household? I would happily ask my father for permission. "
(Drake Lilan)

You're joking...

The Door Opened and Clayder entered bringing sweets, tea and coffee.

" young master." (Clayder)

Glad you are back but what kind of servant are you to leave your master in trouble?

I look at Clayder glaring but suddenly Drake Lilan stand up and touched my face again as he smiled and look at me intensely.

****! This can't you change this hobby of yours?

" you're very talented Glaciel.. I can see that my treasure.. Your hands are skillful and you are full of potential.. How delightful! hmmm... now i think of it.. you're eyes is very pretty.. Just looking at me makes me want to keep you to stare at your eyes in appreciation.. If my dolls would only have your eyes like yours I'm sure their beauty would be elevated to the new level...my treasure.. Your gift for me Glaciel has given me a new inspiration! "

Somehow the atmosphere was eerie. Drake Lilan chuckled as he keep caressing my face. I want to become unconscious now please!

" Umm.. Thank you for the praise? "

I muttered weakly as I look at Clayder hoping him to know what it was in my mind pleading for help.

Clayder look at Drake Lilan with a smiling face but his hands is currently gripping the tray tightly.

" Young Master Lilan, would you like to have some coffee? " (Clayder)

" No need, since it was also time for me to leave." (Drake Lilan)

Drake Lilan replied with a smile and walk towards the door.

" Would you like this Servant to escort you outside?" (Clayder)

" It must be troublesome for you so no need to trouble yourself , i can leave by myself. Glaciel, my treasure I would absolutely visit you again. " (Drake Lilan)

Drake Lilan leave, the door closing slowly and creepily and Clayder placing the tea, coffee and sweets on the table then locking the door inside.

" What kind of servant are you? Leaving me when i am in trouble? Look at him, he's much more creepy than you! "

Clayder smiled towards me and bring out a handkerchief.

" Young master let me wipe your face first it was ruining your beautiful eyes." (Clayder)

I don't remember being dirty thought but I guess I can understand the sentiment..

" So young master what should I do if the bastard decided to take your eyes? I really don't like him staring and looking at you like that... "(Clayder)

" Is that your way of worrying over this one Servant? Or your usual way of being a creepy? "

Clayder smiled and ruffled my hair.

" Only this Servant can look at young master in that way. "(Clayder)