Not your expected guest

Start from the beginning

" How would many times do i have to say that inform me first before bringing someone in my room. They have really decided to make it their usual place. "

" Sorry about that, young master."
(Clayder)

" Then sorry if my room is messy again this time. Pr–"

I look at them.. It isn't them but only one person.. A guest.. and never would i expect this guest as i would never ever want him to even visit here or even just take a one step towards the Argentawn Household!

****! Why are you here?! Doll Collector?!

" Sorry for Visiting, looks like i am not your expected guest this time." (Drake)

Drake Lilan smiled and bowed. I calmed my shock face, gripped my clothes for a moment to get a hang of the reality and returned the gesture of respect to him.

" Young Master Drake Lilan, I wouldn't expect for you to visit me."

" Get him out of here! Scary! Scary! Scary! Wuwuwuwu we're finish! We're doomed!"

'Hahahaha. I wouldn't want him to visit me. What did i do wrong for him to visit me? and can you please calm yourself down as it was enough for one person to freak out.. and it wasn't like your the one who was facing him.'

" But you're still me..and that's my body! What would happen if he decided to make you into his collection?!"

' As if! I know from the game that he only take girls in his Collection and our face wasn't pretty and we're plain looking! This is one of the times that I'm grateful that I am not good looking!'

" that's rude but I can understand your reasoning... He wouldn't be interested in us because we're plain but why would that Perverted and Sick Bastard Visit?! Did he come for revenge? We're finish! Wuwuwuwu..."

This is no time for becoming an emotional wreck. I need to calm down..

" You can just call me Brother Drake, there's no need for formalities. Glaciel i didn't expect your room to be quite.. messy." (Drake)

He look at my room and frowned. This must be a no no on his mind. As a sick and perverted aesthetician his doll must always be clean and beautiful.

" How about you have a sit first.. Brother... Drake?"

I was thankful that I didn't cringe.. Just saying those brother word to him wants me escape. I haven't even still officially called Glendale my brother..

" Thank you." (Drake)

Drake Lilan sat on one of the chair that i was just prepared to the trio since they are visiting me but i would never expect that i would have a different guest this time. I also sat on the chair facing Drake Lilan the Infamous Doll Collector.

" Brother Drake.. may i ask what did you come here for?"

Drake Lilan smile at me and i think it was creepy.. The girls might already swooning at him because of that smile but not this one as I know of your vile deeds!

" I decided to visit you that's all."
(Drake)

" Young Master would you like me to bring tea and coffee?" (Clayder)

I glared at Clayder signalling him with my eyes to don't leave me but Clayder  smile turn into a Cheshire grin and his eyes shining in amusement.

" Understand.." (Clayder)

Good! Don't leave me here with this Doll Collector Clayder!

" I would bring some Tea and Coffee.. I would also make sweets so please take your time Young Master Lilan to talk to Young Master." (Clayder)