Fire Alarm!!

Sofie's POV

class was getting boring and it was still the first 10 minutes of it. Lauren was doodling in her notebook while I just stayed there not paying attention to the teacher. math is boring anyway, who cares about this shit? 

there was a knock on the door and Mrs. walkers seemed pretty pissed. she did not, at all, like it when people interrupt her.

The door opened and in stepped the girl from earlier. she walked in confidently and handed the teacher her slip

" we have a new student this year kids. be nice and welcome Samantha" the Mrs walkers said not really paying attention. probably too eager to go back to teaching

yeah because teaching math to a group of 17 year Olds who seriously don't give a rats ass about anything you're saying is sooo interesting

" i go by Sam" i heard the girl speak for the first time since I saw her a while ago

i felt a nudge on my side and looked to find lauren smiling widely

" dude she's so hot" she whispered to me.

oh yeah, Lauren is a lesbian. She's not in the closet or anything. everybody around here knows lauren Likes girls and people are fine with it.

nobody ever tries to bother my group of friends anyway.  we're pretty popular around here. me being the head cheerleader and lauren being the captain of the volleyball team.

Our group consisted of either cheerleaders or volleyball players.  volleyball runs this school.

Samantha sat a few seats ahead of me and I glanced at lauren again to find her staring at her like a lovesick puppy. 

" stop drooling" i whispered nudging lauren

" i can't help it, she's so hot. can't you see her?!" lauren whispered back still staring at Samantha

" yeah, she's looks pretty cool " i said nonchalantly

" pretty cool? you're too straight it annoys me sometimes" she said not taking her eyes off of Samantha once.

then my eyes met green ones. she looked away from me and looked at lauren which caused her to smirk a little and wink, then turned around like nothing happened

" did she just wink at me?! dude you saw her right? I'm not imagining things right?!" lauren asked me fanning her self with her hand

gosh she's such a girl

_______________________________________

Sam's POV

i was seconds away from shooting myself in the head. This class is even more boring than history! I just sat on my chair leaning back with it a little and not at all paying any attention to any of the bullshit that was coming out of that cute old ladies mouth.

When I felt like I was being watched i looked behind me to find two girls staring at my back. One of them was looking like she was ogling the love of her life. The other had a bored expression.  I looked into the bored girls eyes. they were a beautiful shade of chocolate brown and her hair, which i would bet my whole bank account on the fact that is dyed, was blonde.

The other girl, however, who was looking at me like I was some holy creature was absolutely stunning. she too had chocolate brown eyes and long brown hair. i winked at her and I could swear I could see her melt a little.

that was cute.

I turned around and stared at the front of the class again. then I suddenly heard the fire alarm go off. and smirked knowing exactly who was behind that.