"Whatever, man. I'm just stating the obvious."

I rolled my eyes again and sat back up. My leg was jumping uncontrollably that I was too stressed, I couldn't sit down anymore.

I started pacing around the room.

If she is the real Mia, that means she didn't die. But why the hell is she acting like a different person?!

"Why didn't you just confront her?"

"Cause she doesn't know who the hell I am!" I snapped kicking a football that was on the floor at the wooden wall creating a loud thud. Good thing the room next door isn't taken by anyone...

"I spoke to her twice and she didn't even recognize me," I continued feeling overwhelmed with disappointment. "It's like she's brainwashed or something."

"Amnesia," Luke stated, making both me and Josh look at him with confusion. "What? Never heard of that song by '5SOS'?"

Is he serious right now?!

"It means memory loss, for God's sake!" he exclaimed, irritated by our seriousness. "My aunt got one when she had an accident."

"Did she recover?" Josh asked.

"No. Not really, she died," he replied.

I cracked a painful chuckle. "Great! Now I know she'll die again!"

"You're welcome." Luke winked. Is he trying to die tonight?!

"Just ignore what Luke said." Josh sent Luke a glare at which he replied to by blowing him a kiss. "I've read about this a few years back, she won't die."

"First we need to know if she's the real Mia."

"I already have a plan for that," I told them.

"Which is?"

"We're sneaking into Andrea's office."

"And then she said, oh Luke! Take me now! And I was like, You asked for it, whatever your name was

"And then she said, oh Luke! Take me now! And I was like, You asked for it, whatever your name was... And then, I cu-"

"Shut up," I warned stopping my track only to make Luke bump into me.

His eyes travelled from grossed Joshua to bored me with confusion. "What? You can rant about the new girl the whole night but I can't talk about my exciting affairs?! Admit it! You're just jealous that I get some action, virgin boy."

"No, Luke. I'd love to hear more stories about you destroying yet another girl's internal organs," I whispered sarcastically while Josh snorts. "But the problem is, there are fucking guards coming our way!"

At this, both of them got alarmed as they cursed under their breaths. Not taking any more chances, we all went the hide behind something.

Next to a vending machine, I held my breath when I heard footsteps getting louder and closer. And from what I can make out, there were maybe 4 or 5 of them. The last thing I want right now is to get caught.