chapter oNe

Elyse's POV

Today is the day, the day where I'll leave the only home I have ever known and go to an unfamiliar country.

At least I have a job....thanks to Frida.

I'm working at the same place she does, SM entertainment.

I don't really know what's really in the job description until I finally arrive.

I have waited a year to live with my best friend.

Ever sense we were youths, we have  always planned on being the best friends everyone else pictured. We wanted to travel to different countries and live together.

Our plans were delayed by her dream becoming her reality, me as her bestfriend meant I couldn't stop her.

She left Wisconsin a year ago when SM offered her a job she couldn't refuse. To compose songs for the biggest kpop groups in Korea.
-
-
-
I have been on this plane longer than I would have imagined.

Ugh, I need to get off.

Over the loud speaker*  "We'll be arriving shortly."

Finally, I thought to myself.
-
-
When I arrived in Korea there were hundreds of people arriving and waiting for others. I looked through the crowd trying to find Frida but being shorter than average wasn't helping my situation.

Right as I saw her I pushed my way through the crowd until I reached her.

As I reached her I dropped all of my luggage and hugged her tight while saying, "Awe, my nuna!"

"Are you still on about that?" Frida said while pushing me off of her.

"Yes I am. I can say it now without you bugging me because they say that here" I said while smirking and poking my best friends annoyed face.

I really need to stop doing that, this is why people always joke about me and Frida being a married couple, I said to myself.

"Oh god. You uncultured swan , you wouldn't call me Nuna it would be Unnie."

"Whatever. Anyways, so what am I doing at SM? Am I composing music with you! That would be totally cool, and so much fun." I said all exited.

"Ummm.." Frida was hesitating which broke my excitement within a second.

"What is it?" I said not understanding.

"Well don't be too disappointed, okay?"

"Frida, just tell me." At this point I'm freaked out, am I cleaning toilets or something?

"You're going to be an Intern...-- BUT for a pretty big KPOP group who are know as NCT." Frida said with a dim smile on her face.

"I'm going to be like...giving old guys coffee." I said annoyed.

"No, it's not like that. You'll be like a road manager to guys close to our age." I rolled my eyes.

"You'll be with hot guys all day long, and possibly meet some new people. I mean I know you can't resist hot guys."

A small smile appeared on my face thinking that she used the word hot.

Hehe, this might not be that bad after all.