Chapter tweLve

Knock Knock(KNK?)

I banged NCT U's dorm to meet Mark and help him because I'm their intern but mainly because last night he told me to meet him here while we were texting.

I actually have been here for like 10 minutes, I know they are inside I can hear them.

What should I do?

I only have Mark's number... I'll ask Frida for one of thier numbers.

ToMyWifeFrido~

Hey, can you send me one of the numbers from members NCT U's.

None of them are answering the door.

FromMyWifeFrido~

seen.

Great Frida left me on seen, what am I supposed to do now?

I sat on the ground resting my back against the door waiting a little longer before I pound on it a few more times.

I suddenly felt my back sliding down the door and then I was on the ground looking up at a tall figure who was laughing at me.

"Lucas, this is not a time to laugh at me." I said pouting while still on the ground.

"You look so ugly like that." Lucas said while bending down until his face was hovering over mine.

"Do you want die?" I said while taking my pointer finger and using it to shove his face away before getting up.

"Lucas, you can't be that close to her. She has a boyfriend, you need to respect that." Jungwoo said coming into the room.

"I have a?!" I said having confusion and anger take over my expression as I looked around trying to find Mark.

"Mark!" I screamed as I went around the living area and to the nearest room and open it.

I closed the door almost immediately because what I was greeted with a shirtless Win-win.

"Oh My God! I am so sorry, Win-win!" I screamed still panicking with what I just walked into.

"Elyse, what are you screaming about?" Mark asked while walking towards me and all my anger built up as he approached me closer.

I hit him while I started yelling at him," This is because of you!"

"What are you blaming me for?" He raised his voice while stopping me from hitting him with my hands by grabbing my wrist.

"She saw me shirtless while looking for you." Win-win said as he walked out of his room in the middle of putting a shirt on.

I put my head into Mark's chest trying to avoid seeing Win-win's chest.

 "Calm down, you have already seen me." Win-win said while rubbing my head while walking past me.

"Why were you looking for me that you had to go into a room without knocking?" Mark said as he pulled me out of his chest and raised his eyebrow.

That reminded me that I was angry at him to begin with.

"You told everyone I have a boyfriend?!" I yelled as I hit him in the head.

"Why are you hitting me? I said the guys wanted to know." Mark rubbed his head and squinted his face intensely.

"Do you have a death wish?" I said while raising my fist.

"What? What? Are you going to hit me? I did nothing wrong did I?" He said while getting closer and I backed away feeling bad because I was the one who lied to him so he wouldn't know.

"Nooo.." I said as I walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Mark asked as he followed behind me.

"To the roof where else?" I held the door open for Mark to walk out and we headed to the elevator.

"So, what did you change my name to?" Mark asked as we walked into the elevator and he pressed the button that leads to the roof.

"You tell me what I am saved as first." I said in a stern voice while taking a grab at his phone.

"Fine. Trade at the same time?" Mark suggested as we both walked out of the elevator to the red couch.

"Don't close the door it'll lock.." Mark faintly said as we walked together.

"Okay now....one, two...three!" I shouted as we exchanged phones.

I looked through his contacts and saw a list of names including TY-Track, Fat Kun, and more members until I got to the name Small and Short E.

"Small and Short E?" I questioned Mark as I looked up from his phone at the same time he looked up from mine.

"I could say the same, Annoying Canadian?" He asked as if I insulted him deeply.

"Wanna play a game to see who gets to change their name?" Mark asked while wiggling my phone in his hand.

I got a little too over confident, "How about lock-screen too?" I suggested.

"Fine by me, loser. But is you boyfriend going to be okay with that?" Mark teased me.