Chapter seVen

"What did you guys do?" We all heard Taeyong say before other voices appeared.

"Oh My!" Doyong said while raising his eyebrows being dramatic.

"This is why I wanted to be apart of Dream." Lucas said pouting as they(127 and U) all walked into Dream's dorm.

Me and Frida looked at each other before letting out small laughs.

"It was just a friendly way of bonding over payback." I said smiling while getting off of Haechan and glaring at Frida.

"Mark-Frida, you let them do this?" Jaehyung said with disappointment in his voice.

"And Elyse, on your first day?" Tail said shaking his head is disappointment.

"Leave her alone, at least we know she'll get along with all of us."Renjun said coming into the conversation defending me.

"Wait, payback?" Ten said bringing us back to why it started.

"Elyse was upset that I told you about her love life and other things." Frida said as she got off of me and we all sat on the couch.

"Frida, this is because of you?" Jaehyun said as he sat himself next to Frida.

"Yes, poor Elyse suffered so much." Mark said with a sarcastic tone as he sat next to me.

"Shut up, Mark" I said in English as I sent him a glare and he only responded with a cheesy smile.

"Is it the first day and I am already seeing flirting by the 99r's?" Johnny said making all the ones who new english laugh.

"This is Ko-re-a." Haechan said upset that he didn't get the joke.

"Yeah, speak Korean...please." Taeil said like he did earlier.

"It's great that I get to speak English more now, because Frida never did with me ...only Jaehyun."

"Don't overreact, Mark."Yuta said making everyone burst out laughing but Mark.

"This must be one long ass ride, huh?" Taeyong said.

"Give it a break, Ty-Track." Mark said making fun of Taeyong right back at him.

I started laughing at how they bickered back and forth like a family. It made me feel more comfortable about leaving home.

So glad that those two hours of watching funny NCT moments and guides pulled off, I said in my mind.