Chapter twentEy

"Ji Sung!" I yelled as I walked into Dream's dorm.

"Hello, Elyse." Chenle bowed to me and I stopped and smiled at him.

"Hi, Chenle. Um, Where is Jisung?" I asked while looking around.

"He's in the room, why?" Renjun answered me coming into the living room while a water in his hand.

I sighed and dropped my body onto the couch.

"What's wrong with that one?" Haechan asked while I buried my head under pillows.

"That one is upset because of Jisung talking about her often and it getting back to Jinyoung." Mark pulled the pillow off of head and nodded in disappointment.

"Yeah, to think about it Jisung doesn't talk much but when he does it's often about Elyse." Jaemin came into the room and sat on the ground near where Jeno made his way not too long before Jaemin.

"That's not the main reason." I pouted and looked at Mark.

"Then what is, Elyse?" Jeno asked me with a bright smile.

"Well, Jisung thinks I like one of the members and that got to Doyoung who we all know likes to talk-- but anyway made its way to Jinyoung." I threw my head back and stared at the wall.

"Oh, I do remember Jisung going on about you liking a member." Chenle stated innocently.

I shot my head up and looked at Chenle, "Do you remember whom he said it was?"

"No, but I believe it was someone in U?- wait, 127-No, Dream?" Chenle hesitated and I just sat there looking at his dumbfounded.

"Did you really believe asking Chenle would do you any good? He can't even remember that him and Lucas aren't related." Haechan joked around but got a look from Mark and he stopped.

"This is just great." I put the pillow Mark took off my face and put it back on.

The door made a slight creek and a quiet and soft voice came with it.

"Hyungs, why is everyone in the living room?" Jisung's voice made me shoot up and throw the pillow.

"Elyse, Nuna?" Jisung looked surprised when I got up and walked towards him.

"You- come here." I grabbed Jisung's arm and had him sit on the couch.

"Umm, what's going on?" Jisung looked at Mark for an answer.

"You think I like someone?" I asked right away.

"Huh?" Jisung looked at me and then right to Chenle.

"I know you think so, Doyoung told me." I said and looked him in the eyes.

"Yeah, but only because Frida said you did." He broke the eye contact with me and I widened my eyes.

"Frida, huh?" I said as I shook my head putting it all together.

"Who did she say it was?" I asked with a glare in my eyes.

"She didn't specify who, but she did say he was a foreigner." Jisung scratched his neck.

"All of you let's go to my dorm and confront Frida." I waltsted to the door with the others following.

"Let's go to 127's dorm, Frida is most likely with Jaehyun right now." Mark said as he pressed the button for the floor 127 was on.

"Have Mark go in and make it seem normal, then we all barge in." Haechan said in a mischievous voice.

"Okay." I said as the elevator doors opened.

"Go, Mark." I said and pushed him closer.

After the door closed behind Mark we had Haechan go in a little bit after.

When it was just me and the rest of Dream we all walked in and went straight to the couch where Frida and Jaehyun where.

"Elyse?" Frida asked when her eyes met me.

"I like someone here, right Frida?" I asked with suspicion and Frida's face got stiff.

"Umm-" I cut Frida off.

"A foreigner, right?" I said.

"What is going on?" Johnny asked as he came in with the other members.

"Wait, you like a foreigner?" Yuta asked and gave a bright smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Ji Sung.." Frida said and looked at Jisung who didn't know what to to so kept on moving his hands.

"Don't look at him like that, you." I said and gave her a smug look.

"It's not like I was lying but it just slipped out." She said and gave a nervous smile.

"Then maybe I should just let it slip out that you also like one of them." I said with conviction all over my face.

"We all know she likes Jaehyun." Taeyong said with an annoyed face.

"Oh, but is it?" I said while looking at Frida with my eyebrows raised.

"Don't you." Frida said as she glared back at me.

"What? Am I missing something" Jaehyun asked as he looked at Frida.

"Frida here likes--" I was cut off my Frida.

"ELYSE LIKES MARK!" She yelled louder than me.

"No, you didn't." I said leaving my mouth open and from behind I could hear all the gasps.

"FRIDA LIKES TEN AND JAEHYUN!" I screamed and looked back at Frida making a face.

"Really, Frida. Again?" Taeyong said with a hurt expression. 

"Frida likes, Ten?" Jaehyun asked looking at me.

"Elyse likes me?" Mark asked Frida and we both looked at each other realizing what just happened and we both went silent.

A//N~ D-R-A-M-A.......