chapter fIve

"Stop walking so fast, you don't know where they live." Frida said as she jogged to catch up with me.

"Okay where do they live?" I asked and looked at her.

"RIght here." She said as she stopped and knocked on the door, this time without a lot banging and rukas going on.

Girls! I heard someone yell.

"Hello." A tall skinny guy with silver hair answered the door.

That's Ten! Right? I said to myself.

"Hey, Ten." Frida said as she just walked in.

Yes! RIght again!

I followed Frida into the living room once again, meeting five other guys.

"Sit." Frida said as she pushed me down onto a couch next to a very tall guy with blonde brown hair.

Frida walked away and went into their kitchen like she lived here which took me by surprise. 

"Hi, I am Lucas." the guy right next to said looking at me with amusement on his face.

"I am Elyse."

"The rest of the guys here are, Doyoung, Winwin, JungWoo, Ten and Kun." Lucas said pointing at everyone as he said their names.

"Hi, guys. I am Elyse, your new intern and Frida's best friend."

"Ahh, nice to meet you, Elyse." Jungwoo said giving me his hand to shake, and I gladly took it.

"So, I have a question." I said with a smirk on my face.

"What is it?" Winwin said with a cute smile that made my heart flutter.

"So, I have this feeling about Frida and Jaehyun. Is there something going on, or is that just me?" I asked looking at all of them who had a smile grow on their faces.

"You didn't know?" Kun said with shock written all over his face.

"I thought you were Frida's best friend?" Ten said looking at with confusion.

"No ...?"

"They are dating." Doyoung said straight out.

"No, we are not." Frida said as she walked back into the living room with a glass of orange juice.

"But--" Doyoung went to protest but was cut off by Frida.

"We are not, that's why Elyse knows nothing about it."She said as she hit the back of Doyoung's head.

"So, Elyse where you from?" Ten asked.

"Well I am from Wisconsin-- the states like Frida but I was born and lived in Chicago until I was like 8."

"Our Johnny is from Chicago to, have you meet him?" Winwin asked and I am not kidding when I say that everything that kid does is so cute.

"How old are you? Same as Frida?" Lucas said while touching my hair like a child.

"No, I am 18. Frida is 19." I said nodding my head.

"You're the same age as Mark? and Frida is the same age as Lucas." Ten asked which made me confused.

"Wait, Frida is 3 years younger than Jaehyun!" Kun said as he stared at Frida confused and in shock.

"Way to go, Elyse." Frida said as she glared at me.

"What did I do?" I said pouting.

"I didn't want them to know I was younger than most of them!" She said as she got up and walked to the door.

"Let's go meet dream, Elyse."

I waved goodbye to everyone and walked back the elevator with Frida.