Chapter twentytWo

"Elysee-ahhh.." Chenle complained while latched onto my arm.

"I can't make it go faster, guys." I said looking at all the pouting guys.

"I'm so hungry, though." Lucas said while leaning back onto the couch.

"How fast do you think 8 pizza's are going to be made and delivered here?"Johnny asked while looking at all the guys and pouring drinks.

"Do we have any Soju?" Taeil asked and all the Dream members sat up and Johnny pointed right at them all.

"Yes, but only the members not in dream can drink." Taeyong said being the mother that he is and all of Drem pouted except for Jisung because he knew it was a long shot.

"Elyse, you want a drink?" Yuta asked me while holding a cup of Soju.

I accepted but I was hesitant because I had all the Dream's looking at me.

I drank it down and the guys looked at me like I was crazy, "What?" I asked giving a worried look.

"It's not strong? Wow, I guess it's because she's a foreigner Doyoung nodded making sense of it to himself.

"I can't believe Frida likes both Ten and Jaehyun.." Jeno brought back the pestering topic.

"Shut up." Taeyong said in a monotone voice.

"Are you mad because it's Jaehyun and Ten or because you used to like her?" Haechan said which caused Taeyong to get up and glare at him while the others "oohed"

"Okay, sorry." Haechan looked down from the gaze of Taeyong.

"But either way who do you think she'll choose?" Doyoung asked all hyper.

"Let's vote." Kun said and everyone agreed.

"Raise your hand if you think she'll choose Ten." Kun said raising his hand along with 7 other people including me.

"Raise your hand if you think she'll choose Jaehyun?" the other 8 raised their hands.

"Did you vote for Ten, Elyse?" Winwin asked me and I silently shook me head in agreement.

A//N~ SHORT BUT LOLZ