Chapter fifEen

"Elyse, do you think the rain is going to stop anytime soon?" Mark asked me as I sent him a glare.

"Okay, sorry. It's mot really my fault I don't know why you're so mad." I didn't even bother looking at him and looked the other direction instead holding my knees trying to warm myself.

I started to shiver at the cold rain sometimes making it's way onto me and the cold breeze making it worse.

I couldn't move to the sharpness of the wind that hit my face as I moved it.

"Are you cold? I'm sorry, Elyse." I could hear the honest apology in his tone and it hurt my heart to hear him blame himself. It is his fault tho.

"I- i-it's ok-ay." Is all I could mutter out.

The rain then started getting harder making more rain hit me.

'What do I do? I'm so cold. Should I sit closer to Mark?--no that's kinda weird.' I thought to myself.

"Screw it." I mumbled and Mark heard.

"Huh?" Mark asked with his voice shaking, I knew he was freezing too by this.

"I said, come here." I raised my voice so he could here me clearly.

"O-okay." Mark stutted and moved his way closer to me leaving a little space.

I moved my body to meet his and placed my head by his chest and crook of his neck.

I felt warmer just by being closer to him and knowing that someone was there with me.

Mark put his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer, until I could feel his breathing on my neck as he tilted his head down.

The wind became stronger than before and I tunred my face into Mark's chest and he rested his head on mine.

"Mark.." I hardly said with a broken voice.

"Yes?" Mark answered and his voice was neither better or worse than mine, but the same.

"This sucks, you suck for this." I mumbled but it was still understandable.

"Well, you get to be this close to me.." Mark said and I could feel the smirk that was being made on his lips.

"Shut u--" I looked up at Mark to scold him but I forgot how close we were and I git cut off by my lips meeting his.

My eyes shot wide and I looked down not saying a word, I heard a chuckle come out Mark and I really hated this moment even more.

But I can't stop thinking about it- his lips on mine.(A//N~ I'm cringing)

After awhile of silence we heard a very loud screech of a door and a faint voice.

I looked up to see Kun running to us while holding and umbrella and Ten in the door frame leading inside.

"Thank you god." Mark said as Kun reached us.

Unknowingly, Mark and I were still very close to eachother making Kun give us weird expressions.

I pulled myself off of Mark and stood up, he did the same.

"Let's go." Kun said as he handed the umbrella to Mark and started to run back inside.

We got inside and Ten started yelling at us. "Where the he'll have you been! Up here? While it was pouring!?" He was freaking out but Kun calmed him down.

"Elyse, Frida won't be coming back tonight. You'll stay with us." Kun smiled at me and pushed Ten to start walking.

When we got to the from we were met by a frious Taeyong. "Do you know how worried we were?!" He yelled.

"You both can get sick! Why didn't you call!? Why the heck did you close the door?! Why would you go up there on a stormy day!?" Taeyong kept on yelling and rambling but it was just barely underestandable seeing that he raps fater then the speed of light.

"Calm down, let them get changed or they'll really be sick." Jaehyun said guving us the signal to leave the living area.

"Mark." I said and he stopped walking and turned to me.

"What, Elyse?"

"I don't have clothes here, and where am I sleeping?" I twirled my fingers.

"Um.. I'll give you some clothes, c'mon." He said before walking away and I followed him.

We walked into a room and he grabbed a sweater and joggers and handed them to me.
"They might be big but at least you won't get sick."

I thanked him and walked into the near by bathroom which he escorted me to.

I got dressed and he was right, they were a little big.

I walked out to a shirtless Mark and I turn around almost immediately.

"Sorry! I should really start knocking because two in a day!. Gosh, I forget that it's 18 guys that I work for." I said mumbling the last part.

"It's cool, Elyse. You'll see most of us with out shirts when you help in dance practices and around the houses and what not." I turned around and nodde my head.

"Where am I sleeping tho?" I asked.

"Well, you can't sleep in the living room open for all the guys here to see you. So, i guess you're sleeping in here with me tonight." I gulped and had a worried expression on my face which Mark noticed.

"Don't worry, I'll sleep on the ground if you want me to." He said throwing pillows on the ground alond with blankets.

"Won't that be uncomfortable?" I asked worried about his condition because he'll be dancing tomorrow.

"Yes, but I can't let you sleep anywhere other than the bed." He layed on the ground and went under the blankets.

"Umm, just come on the bed. It's big enough for both of us and we can bulid a barrier." I said pulling his arms making him get up.

"Fine. But turn off the lights before you come on the bed." He said as he layed onto the bed.

I turned off the lights and walked towards the bed pulling the blankets down and sliding in.

I put two pillows in the middle of me and Mark.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked moving down one of the pillows to see my face.

I put the pillow back where it was and turned around.

"I'm trying to prevent any accidents that may happen."

"Oh, like earlier? When you kissed me." He was teasing me and I got all defensive.

"It was an accident. And shut up, that was your first kiss." I took a pillow and hit him with it.

"Whatever, Elyse." Was the last thing he said before I fell asleep.