Forty Three

Elyse's P.O.V.

As I slept peacefully I heard Mark moving all about on the floor..

What's wrong with me? He can get sick.. I'm just over reacting with this all..

I sat up and looked down at Mark huddled in a ball which made me feel even more guilty.

I got up and poked him a few times before he opened his eyes.

"Umm.. Can you come on the bed? ..." I asked with my voice raspy.

Mark just stared me in the eyes for a few seconds before speaking, "Why?"

"I don't feel comfortable...please?" I laid my hand on his shoulder and he nodded his head.

I ran to the bed like a little child and waited for him to come.

"About earlier.... I want you to know.." He spoke but before finishing he sat on the bed.

"I know- I'm sorry." I hugged him instantly.

"I just act like this-" i started but was cut off when Mark pulled away.

"I know and because of that I always have to try and make you feel better. I am the one who has to try the hardest while you do nothing but get angry." He looked away angry.

"Mark? Why are you like this suddenly?" I looked at him and spoke with a sharp tone.

"I think maybe we should stay away from eachother for a while." He got up and started walking to the door.

"Where are you going!" I screamed and he stopped.

"I'm going to stay with Yuta- Win win will be here soon." Mark closed the door hard making my heart drop.

To be continued...

A//N~ There will be a second book! Look forward to it❤ I'm writing another book called Choices with Kim Taehyung and Seo Johnny.
Also, I just want to say again Chapter 41 really isn't what I write and there will not be another😁