Perfect Stranger (1st P.O.V)

A/n: This is HipotalamodelAmor 's idea that we were discussing yesterday.

Hope you like (and understandit

*********

There he was. Always. His long, messy but neatly made braid waved against his back. His silvery blonde hair contrasted with the darkness of his clothing.

The most impressive thing wasn't the fact that he walked everyday at the same hour here. It wasn't that I learned to stay up late at 1 am just to watch him pass by. It wasn't even the fact that he could obviously see me staring from my balcony but ignored my presence.

No.

It was his calmed and indifferent countenance while he did all those things.

He seemed unaffected by the dark, cold and silent night. He didn't wear any jacket or anything, cause he apparently was also unaffected by weather. He seemed unaffected by the fact that he was walking slowly and weaponless down a New York City neighborhood that was oddly alone.

He seemed fearless. Like he didn't care about his life being in danger. Almost like he wanted to be damaged or eliminated.

He seemed sad.

Under the neon light of the night I could watch his baby blue eyes so off. The color was so shiny and full of life. But the truth is, they were empty, cold.

Like he didn't had nothing you stand for anymore.

Tho he wasn't all that depressed. Became when he crossed in front of my balcony, his composure changed a little, like he was closer to an ephemeral happiness that could turn his cold lifeless eyes into the beaming baby blue they were supposed to be.

And before my words get misinterpreted, no. Not for one moment I have thought that it was because he saw me staring. But because somehow, my place was closer to his every night destination.

The handsome blonde guy had a happy place and it caused me curiosity.

Now, maybe, I am only deliberating. Maybe he's just some criminal that meets up with his gang at one in the morning. Maybe he's a drug dealer whom I happened to catch and I didn't even know.

But I didn't care. I didn't care because it was the most exciting thing I've done iny life. I didn't care because this guy was so mysterious to me, and I wanted to know what was he up to.

So I did it.

One night, at 12:50 am I went downstairs. My hair wasn't still long enough to tie up, so I just let it. The frozen air had made my nose too cold. I don't even know how can he walk around without even wearing a sweater.

I looked at my watch, and exactly at 1:00 am I heard footsteps.

Slow and heavy footsteps against the wet pavement. Now that I hear it from down here, he's actually very loud.

Tap... Tap... Tap... Tap.

And suddenly they stop.

I'm confused cause he never stops. He walks everyday looking forward, like and automatic mode. My body is behind a wall, my head can peek out and not be discovered.

The scene shocks me.

He's standing in front of my balcony, with a slight frown. Like he was disappointed. His hands in his pockets with a sad look in his face.

I blush unconsciously as my head hides behind the wall again.

He's looking for me.

I heard him sigh and walk again. I can quickly take a look at his face from up close and my breathing gets stuck inside my chest.

His eyes look more intimidating from this close. His jaw was strong, like if he clenches his teeth as a habit. His lips were frowned, more than they use to.

He's also very tall. Maybe six foot. Maybe a little more.

His typical braid is now over his shoulder. His hair seems more shiny and heavy from this close.

He's completely breathtaking. And gorgeously intimidating.

He passes by and I sigh.

I don't really know what I'm doing.

I just follow him.

I make sure I don't make to much noise cause I obviously don't want to be discovered. Not like I would because, I have to remark, his steps are loud.

He's almost 3 and a half meters ahead and we've been walking for five minutes. I'm still not surprised. Until we make a turn in the next street.

He stands in front a a bus stop and I can't believe my eyes.

He sits next to a homeless man and smiles at him.

His smile is gorgeous.

I stand back behind another wall, not too far, but right in the corner of that street. I can hear everything.

"Goodnight, Bobby." The guy greets.

His voice is nice. It's like an odd combination of raspy low and silky strong.

It's perfect.

"John" I can hear the man say. "Why that face?"

So his name is John.

There's a moment of silence before he talks again. And his words paralyze my senses for a few seconds.

"Something bad happened." He sighs. "He wasn't there. Ginger wasn't there."

Ginger?

Is he... Is he talking about me?

*********

SPRING BREAK IS HEEEEEEERE YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!