Nico attacked viciously, getting frustrated at how Percy was smiling. "What's so funny?" He nearly snapped.

Percy bit his lip as Nico started going at him harder, it became harder and harder to block his attacks. He ignored Nico's question, using all his energy to avoid getting struck by Nico's sword, he stepped back but tripped and fell down on his back.

Percy fell and Nico took advantage of the situation to press his sword against the base of Percy's throat. "I win." He stated, standing over him.

Percy put his hands above his head in a surrender. "You win. Congrats," Percy smiled.

Nico smiled back and offered out a hand to help Percy up.

Percy took Nico's hand and stood up. "So... Now that you've gotten your practice done, tell me what's wrong," Percy said seriously.

"Nothing's wrong Percy. I'm fine." Nico replied automatically.

"I can tell that that's bull. You've been really distant lately and just ...off, I guess.." Percy shrugged, "Did something happen?"

"I'm always distant. Why do you care so much all of the sudden?"

"I don't know.." Percy sighed, clasping his sword and turning it back into a pen, putting it in his pocket. "I just miss you. You used to always be around me."

"Not really. I left camp when I was eleven." Nico muttered uncomfortably.

"Did I do something wrong?" Percy asked, biting his lip.

Nico ran his hand through his hair and chuckled to himself darkly. "No Percy. Nothing's wrong anyway."

Percy crossed his arms, "I don't believe that for a second."

"And you don't have to." Nico replied shortly, crossing his arms too.

"Why are you so annoyingly stubborn? What happened? Why are you avoiding me more than usual? Does this have something to do with why Jason's stopped IM'ing with me?" Percy inquired.

"Being stubborn is what I do best," Nico flashed a half-hearted grin at Percy and continued, "Anyways I have no clue what's up with Jason, that's his business."

"Why can't you just tell me? You can be so aggravating sometimes Nico!" Percy said, stepping closer.

"Oh really? I'M aggravating? Percy, you're the biggest idiot I've ever met in my life." Nico snapped at him.

Percy flinched, he didn't understand what Nico was getting so angry and defensive about, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Nico paused and steeled his nerves, then stepped forward, grabbed the collar of Percy's shirt and pressed his lips to Percy's.

Percy gasped against Nico's lips. He couldn't lie, he'd thought about this before, about kissing Nico. He had always tried to shove the feelings away though, tried to remember that he had Annabeth, his girlfriend, but there was always something about Nico that she would never have. Nico was special. But that kiss, that kiss was all too real, and Percy was so wrapped up in his thoughts, he didn't even realize he wasn't kissing back. Wasn't moving at all actually.

Percy froze up as Nico kissed him, so Nico quickly pushed him away. He stared at the ground, refusing to look in Percy's direction as he quickly walked to Cabin 13.

The moment Percy realized his mistake, it was too late, Nico was walking away. "Hey! No! Stop! Nico!" Percy shouted, running after him.

Nico heard him yelling and running after him so he sped up, sprinted the last few yards to his cabin and ran in, locking the door.