Nothings wrong

Smut rating: 5 out of 10

---

Percy was sitting on the grass when he saw Nico. He got up and started walking towards him. Ever since Rome Nico had been acting strange, and Percy wanted to know what was wrong with him. He had promised Bianca he would look after Nico all those years ago and he was going to make sure he did. "Hey Nico. Wait up!" Percy called, walking up to him.

Nico paused and glanced wearily behind him to see Percy jogging up to him. He said nothing, just waited for Percy to reach him.

"Hi," Percy smiled, cheeks red from running and the sharp wind on his face, "How have you been? We haven't talked in a while. You okay?" Percy asked, his hands in his pockets.

Nico raised an eyebrow and narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "Have you been talking to Jason? Did he put you up to this?"

Percy sighed at Nico's defensiveness. "No. I promise. Honestly, he hasn't talked to me much lately, I think he's too preoccupied with Piper. Why? Did something happen that you didn't tell me? You can trust me with anything Nico," Percy promised.

Nico would bring up the fact that he couldn't trust Percy with Bianca, but he wasn't that mean. "I'm fine Percy. Why don't you go find Annabeth or something?" He said the last part a bit bitterly.

Percy frowned at the way Nico sounded, he seemed jealous, but that was probably because of that crush he has on Annabeth that everybody keeps talking about, "I don't want to 'go find Annabeth'. I'm talking to you right now."

"I don't need you feeling sorry for me Percy. I'm going to practice my sword fighting now, so catch you later," Nico said, rolling his eyes. Like Percy would really want to spend time with him instead of with his girlfriend.

"Can I come? I can practice with you," Percy offered, determined to get to the bottom of what's had Nico so down lately.

"Fine, whatever." Nico replied shortly, quickening his pace towards the arena and drawing his Stygian iron sword.

Percy pulled Riptide out of his pocket and unclasped it, his sword appearing. "Ready?" Percy smiled.

Nico's eyes narrowed and he smirked, raising his blade. "Ready to kick your ass Jackson."

Percy laughed, "Whatever you say diangelo." Percy took the first swing.

Nico parried it away quickly and swung his blade back towards Percy where their swords blocked each other again.

Percy smiled, "Nice block," he said, pushing his sword down to push on Nico's, applying pressure until Nico's sword was trapped under his.

Nico ducked and sidestepped, smiling to himself as Percy's sword took a sudden dip towards the ground with the sudden removal of the force holding it up. "Thanks," he replied casually, bringing his sword up to strike again.

Percy moved just in time to hold his sword up, blocking Nico's sword from striking him. "Damn. When did you get so good at this?" Percy laughed out of breath.

"I spent a lot of time practicing in the underworld. There wasn't really much else to do except listen to Demeter lecture me about the importance of wheat and grains." Nico replied.

Percy smiled and moved his sword again, but not at Nico's head or cheat, instead striking low by Nico's thighs.

Nico jumped up over Percy's sword and scowled at him, doubling his effort. He didn't like losing.

Percy smiled at how competitive Nico was getting. It was almost..cute the way Nico tried so hard and got so flustered when he was on the verge of losing.