Dont trust the pomagrante

****IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE SMUT IN THIS. IM TOO LAZY TO RE-READ IT TO CHECK. BUT BE WARNED****

Don't Trust the Pomegranate
-
Our story begins like many others... A long time ago, in a faraway land lived a young King, who was extremely powerful and respected by his people. His name was Hades and he was the ruler of the richest and most prosperous kingdom, among all kingdoms.

King Hades was a man of rare smiles that ruled his kingdom with justice, although sometimes he could be quite terrifying. Everyone on the land respected King Hades, as much as all his enemies feared him; he was a true warrior and his reputation was known among all places.

But the young King's life was not resumed to battles and royalty meetings. King Hades had a wife who he loved very much. Queen Maria was a kind and beautiful woman and everyone on the kingdom loved her as much as they respected their King.

On their first years of marriage, the Queen gave birth to their first child; a pretty little girl they called Bianca. Princess Bianca reminded her mother so much that in very little time, she had the entire kingdom wrapped around her chubby fingers.

But, although he loved his daughter dearly, King Hades wished for a son more than anything else. So when Princess Bianca was only three years-old, her mother gave birth to another child; a baby boy they called Nico.

And for two whole years, that small family lived happily and in peace.

A few days before Prince Nico's birthday, Queen Maria got really ill. The celebration was canceled, because the Queen had no conditions to attend parties, or even get out of bed.

No doctor was able to tell exactly what the Queen had. Her illness was a mystery and not even the best doctors on the kingdom had were capable of a precise diagnosis. As the days passed, the Queen's illness just got worse and King Hades was not even leaving her bedside anymore.

Those were tough days; Princess Bianca couldn't stop crying for seeing her mother so unwell and, consequently, Prince Nico couldn't stop crying either. And as for the King, his spirit seemed to be drained from his body, as he was forced to watch his wife's life slipping away.

Inevitably, on a cold winter night, Queen Maria fell asleep and never woke up again.

And what a tragedy was that event for the whole kingdom! But specially, what a tragedy it was for the young princes and King.

For a couple of years, King Hades dedicated all his time to his children and his duties as monarch. He gave his best to fill the Queen's absence, but most of the times he simply couldn't. The young ones needed a motherly figure on their lives.

They needed someone who could give them the kind of affection only mothers can give. They needed someone who could give them a shoulder to cry and who could say sweet things when they were too scared to sleep.

And with that in mind, three years after his wife's death, King Hades wedded once more. Lady Persephone, a stunning and charming Lady from the Court, was the one chosen to fulfill Queen Maria's place.

No, King Hades didn't love her at that time, but the way his children fell in love with Persephone when they met her, and the kind way she treated them, was enough for the King to make that decision. Maybe with time, he could love her too.

Years later...

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"

The magical mirror in front of the Queen flickered and soon it showed a face made of shadows, instead of the Queen's reflection.

"There's no Lady fairest than you, my Queen" the mirror answered "But I must warn you, Prince Nico is growing fast and soon will be the fairest of all people on this land."