The candy store

****Not much but a little smut****

-

"Percy, I don't think you're supposed to stand there and pick out your favorite color."

"Jace, it's a candy shop. Do you know how many kids come in here doing the same thing?"

[[MORE]]

"You're eighteen." Jason rolled his eyes and wondered how they were considered the two most powerful demigods in Camp Halfblood. Percy's childishness made about as much sense as his sensitiveness, smartassery, and tactician skills.

(But, Jason reminded himself, if Percy didn't have a culmination of all of those qualities, then Jason wouldn't have fallen as hard as he did for the guy. Swimmer pectorals were also a good perk.)

"Perce-oogh." Jason choked as a blue gummy bear was shoved down his throat.

Percy split into a grin while Jason blinked. He gagged.

"I hate blueberry."

"I don't hear you complaining when I put Beautiful Blueberry shampoo in your hair." Percy snorted and continued his search through the chocolate wrapped with blue tin.

"That's because you put it on me when I wasn't looking."

"Well what were you looking at?" Percy retorted.

You would think that after dating for three months, Jason would have comebacks as graceful as his last name. He didn't. In his mind, he listed it as another quirk that he loved and found odd about his boyfriend.

"You know what I'm going to do with these, right?"

Ugh.

"Humor me."

Percy stood erect and turned around in one swoop. He held the green and purple clear bag full of candy and looked to the other teen with a smirk.

Jason swallowed hard.

"You're gonna lay down, and I'm going to put the chocolate ones on your nipples." Percy swing his crinkly bag and grinned. "I'm going to get the blue whipped cream, spray it all over your chest, and lick it off, bit-by-bit."

Jason shivered.

"And the blue M&Ms?" Percy hummed. "Those are mine."

Silence. Uh.

"Like...in a sexy way?" Jason scratched the back of his head.

"In a, you touch those and I'll castrate you while I lick you kind of way." Percy waved Riptide around and nodded to himself solemnly. "All mine."