End of Me

Smut Rating: 8 out of 10

--

Was it supposed to go this far?

The two of them had been playing video games in Percy's room, thumbs mashing the buttons on their controllers, a bag of chips laying on the bed in front of them, hands occasionally snatching a few chips between rounds. It was just a lazy afternoon where they'd both been bored - Percy at home alone while his mother and step-father were out of town for the weekend and Nico just being Nico - so the son of Hades had come over to hang out, help Percy eat everything in the kitchen, and play Mario Kart.

Somewhere between trying to throw each other off Rainbow Road, the game had been abandoned for something a little more physical. The bag of chips had been unceremoniously kicked to the floor and its innards were spilled across the carpet. Percy had Nico pinned to the bed, hands holding the younger teen's slim hips as he kissed the son of Hades deeply and thoroughly.

The first kiss had thrown Nico off his already lowered guard. Percy's lips smashed against his without warning, making him drop his controller in surprise. Before he could really get out any sort of vocal protest, Percy was pushing him down, leaning over him. One kiss ended, Percy pulling back only by centimeters, an apology half-fallen from his lips before Nico threw his arms around the older demigod and pulled him back down for another kiss.

The kisses become increasingly longer, rougher, and more desperate as time passed. Nico had lost his shirt at one point, Percy's fingers tracing over his pale stomach and drawing shivers from the younger teen. Lips moved down, trailing along the Nico's jaw as he gasped for breath, his own fingers running through Percy's hair, tangling in the black threads. Percy's hips met Nico's, drawing a low moan from the son of Hades, echoed by the older demigod when Nico mirrored the gesture.

They were a mess of tangled limbs after that, hips grinding, hands traveling over back and stomach, seeking sensitive points on each other's bodies. Percy's bedroom filled with the sounds of moans, gasps, and pleas, over the music still emanating from the television as the game sat ignored. Neither participant was paying any attention to the game music, entirely focused on each other.

Nico had never done this before, not with another person. He was a teenaged boy and had experimented with himself in private, but it wasn't the same as having Percy's hips, hands, and lips eliciting pleasure from him. Percy was tugging worn black jeans from Nico's slim waist, snagging the briefs worn underneath at the same time, exposing the flesh beneath. Nico's hardening length quivered at Percy's touch, the older teen's hand - calloused from years of sword-fighting - stroking him with practiced ease and drawing a sharp gasp that morphed into a moan, into a plea for more.

Percy took the encouragement for all it was worth, taking a moment to slip his own jeans off before sprawling over Nico again, lips pressed against the younger teen's once more. One hand reached to the low chest of drawers that he used as a bedside table, opening a small drawer. Nico couldn't see what the son of Poseidon was looking for, but the sound of a wrapper tearing met his ears after a moment. The kiss between them broke, for air and so Percy could pull on the condom.

"You okay with this?" Percy asked, suddenly pausing and looking at Nico. Nico had been encouraging him the whole time, but he had to make sure; he didn't dare continue without Nico's consent.

Nico hesitated for only a brief moment before nodding. For the longest time, he'd wanted to be with Percy. He'd fallen in love with the son of Poseidon a long time ago, considered Percy his first love. This was an opportunity that he couldn't just pass up. It seemed to matter little to him that there was nothing preceding it; Percy said nothing about why, made no allusions to what it meant, had only started kissing Nico and built up from there.