Pizza fight

Because there's nothing hotter than Jercy boyfriends wrestling over pizza.

Takes place in Radycat's skateboarding au where everyone is an asshole and hella gay.

Just a drabble:

"You're such an ass."

"I know."

"Give me the pizza, Grace."

"Hmm," Jason gave Percy a quizzical look, "If I give you slice, what do I get in return?"

"A fist in the face." Percy growled and struggled for the piece of pizza Jason dangled teasingly out of his reach.

Smirking, Jason held Percy back with one arm and took a lingering bite of the pizza, letting grease dribble down his chin and moaned.

Percy pulled back and jerked at his long, chopped hair, "I hate you."

He laughed abruptly and leaned in, breathing hotly on Percy's neck. "You can have some," Jason whispered, "But you gotta come get it."

Percy shoved Jason back, both toppling onto the couch. He clambered over the blonde, making sure to let his elbows dig in.

"Woah, hey!" Jason shouted, "Watch my letterman. I can't get grease on this." He held the half-eaten slice of pizza as far away from himself as possible.

"Aww," Percy whined in a pathetic voice, "Is pretty boy going to have to take his jacket to the cleaners?"

Jason clamped his hand around Percy's wrist and sneered, annoyed by his dominant position, straddling Jason's waist. "Jackson, I'll beat the shit out of you."

"Maybe in the football field but your skate game is weak."

Laughter shook Jason's entire body and his mouth opened wide, "Skateboarding isn't going to win me a scholarship."

Scowling, Percy made another grab for the food, "Just give me the pizza before I knee you in the balls."

"Ah ah," Jason pressed Percy back by his chest, his firm hand making Percy warm, "Earn it."

"Fuck you."

"Hmm."

"Wipe your chin." Percy glowered.

"Make me." Jason fired back.

Percy leered over Jason and slowly ran his tongue along Jason's jaw, up his chin and to his lips, wiping away the pizza grease, his stubble irritating Jason's neck. Pinning Jason under him, Percy roughly trapped his bottom lip in his teeth and drew a real moan from Jason.

"Have your approval yet douche bag?" Percy said into his mouth.

"Not just yet." Jason knotted his fingers in Percy's tangled hair and forced his mouth open wider.