The Shirtless Showdown

-

Percy casually strolled into the Mess Cabin, shirtless. Annabeth dropped her bagel and looked up at him. She wasn't complaining, gods know she wasn't, but she was a bit confused.

"Um, Percy," she said apprehensively. "You know you're half-dressed right?"

Percy nodded, reaching over Piper to take a blueberry muffin. She rolled her eyes, unimpressed. "Yep, I'm aware," he said, taking a bite from his muffin.

Hazel fanned her face. "Oh, gods," she said quietly, putting her head down. Nico abruptly excused himself, taking Hazel with him and covering her eyes.

"What the heck?" Frank asked, eyeing Percy suspiciously as he ate his toast.

"Yeah, seriously," Leo said. "I'm trying to eat here, Mr. Centerfold."

Percy sat down beside Annabeth, staring dead at Jason. Annabeth's face turned red. "Yeah, I'm trying to eat too," Percy said casually. "Proceed."

"You've got to be kidding me," Jason said, rolling his eyes.

"Nah, I'm dead serious," Percy assured Jason.

Frank rolled his eyes. "Will one of you idiots pass me the orange juice?"

Percy raised his eyebrows. "That OJ over there?" He pointed across the table, making sure to flex his muscles.

"The only pitcher of orange juice in the whole freaking room," Leo said under his breath.

"I got it," Jason volunteered. He reached across the table, strained, and then stopped. He took off his shirt and tossed it in the corner. He stood up and reached across the able, catching Annabeth's eye. He handed Frank the pitcher of Orange Juice.

Frank stared into the pitcher, frowning. "I think you got some testosterone in the orange juice," he deadpanned.

Jason sat down with a smug look and put his arm around Piper, imitating Percy. "Don't you just love breakfast?" he asked.

Piper and Annabeth scoffed and rolled their eyes.

"Boys."