2

Chapter 2

I woke up early since I slept really early last night. Its currently 6 in the morning so it's a great time to go to the gym this early in the morning. I quickly took a short shower to awaken my sleepy self that is hiding inside me. After taking that relaxing shower, I wore my jogging pants and into a white shirt with a sports jacket on top. Its a little cold outside so I have to be cozy to make that sweat fall. I then tied my hair into a pony tail and made my way towards the gym. Its just across the street so it's easy for me to get there.

I just took my phone and earphone along with my water bottle as I walk towards the gym. I went in and can see how it was neatly organized. The gym is huge. Some of the gym balls are shining because of the reflection of the light. It gave me a smile of satisfaction.

My feet started walking towards to the front table where a gym instructor is found. The gym instructor, Hwasa, is my best friend and have great body shape that's why she became a gym instructor.

"Hello." She gave me a warm smile as I did too.

"Hi!" I greeted her back which made her flinch because of how high my voice is.

"Ok, you've been here for about a week now and I can't see any improvements. Have you been sleeping that well?" She ask me as I just shake my head.

"Ok, what ever. I have to go and improve it." I said as I roll my eyes and I can feel her chuckles as I proceed into the running thingy section. (AN: I don't know what you call to the machine that makes you run.)

"Ok, have to loose weight..." I mumbled to myself as I start the machine on. My feet immediately start running as soon as it starts moving. Why am I so eager to loose weight though? I'm a writer so why should I be loosing weight than continuing working on the books.

.....

"Wow... that was tiring..." I whispered as I wipe the sweat with my bare hands cause I didn't bring any towel or anything. I then drank my water and start fixing myself cause I'm already tired.

My feet started walking towards home until a phone message was sent.

BBP company:

You've been accepted, Good job Kim Yongsun. Go in the cafe that is located near the mall, at 6pm, today.

As soon as I read the message. I felt like I was killed by happiness and started jumping all around the place. I then check the time and it was 4pm so I have enough time to change. I'm so excited meeting the boss who I'll be working for.

I then hurriedly went back home and look for something to where since this is special to me. I then look for my phone and started typing random words in it.

Yongsun: Dad, I'm AccEPted.

Dad: WOW, I'm proud of you! Let's celebrate!

Yongsun: how about tomorrow dad?

Dad: sure!! Congrats!

Yongsun: thanks dad!

After texting my dad, I then wore a flowery dress with my hair into a bun. I then applied enough make up and went into a bus since the cafe is a little far from here.

I am excited and happy meeting the boss. I heard she's a girl and she must be near my age or something cause she looked younger than me. I opened the door of the cafe and it was empty. Clearly this cafe must have been private since the windows outside are covered with black wallpaper and this place is far from the city. My eyes automatically scan every person in the cafe and my eyes caught the attention of a girl sitting on the last row while looking at the window. It must be her....