Mingyu

Hi guys!! It's been a while. I'm working on a lot of imagines right now. I'm almost done with Wonwoo part 2 imagine. Sorry for the long wait. Another sorry because this is gonna be a sad one...

"YAH! Wake up you sleepy head!" your brother Mingyu poked you.

"Mmm..." you turned away from him.

"Come on!! Mom left so I have to take you with me to the shooting of our next music video," he said.

"Nooooo I want to stay home and be in my bed...forever..." you drifted off to sleep.

Mingyu jumped on top of you.

"Yah! Get up!" He put all of his body weight on you.

"Fine Fine Fine! Get off me you fat pig!" You pushed him off of you and got ready.

You and Mingyu got in his car and went to the studio to met up with the other members. Mingyu was singing I'll Be Your Man by BTOB and every time they was a long note Mingyu would make his voice purposely crack.

"Yah! Stop it!" You hit him on his arm.

He turned to you and stuck his tongue at you. You did it back.

*honk honk*

You looked.

"Mingyu watch out!!!" You yelled.

Mingyu jerked the steering wheel to the right avoiding the car, causing your car to flip and lose control.

Everything went black...

*gasp*

"...Mingyu..." you whispered for his name. You could barely talk.

You opened your eyes. Blood and glass were on your arms. You look to your left and see Mingyu's body away from the car. He had cuts and bruises on his body.

"Mingyu..." you barely spoke.

He didn't move. Was he even breathing? You tired to move to get near him but you couldn't. A pool of tears filled your eyes.

"Wake up..."

Your eyes closed.

You woke up from a loud sound. An ambulance was coming. You heard it stop and people came out looking for survivors.

"Help...I'm in the car," you managed to as loudly as you could.

"Miss we'll get you out as soon as possible! Don't worry!" said a man.

Two more men came with a gurney. The men slowly pulled you out of the car and placed you on the gurney. They put you inside the ambulance and then brought up Mingyu.

"Please sir...keep my brother alive," you said.

He gave you a worried look.

*time skip*

You were in a hospital bed. Mingyu was across from you. He has an oxygen mask and water going into his veins. He was all bruised up.

"Where are they?!"

"FOUND THEM!"

All of the Seventeen memebers came rushing into the room. Hoshi, Jeonghan and Scoups were crying. Vernon, Seungkwan, Wonwoo and Dk has puffy eyes. Woozi, Jun, The8 and Dino had teary eyes.

They all went to their band member. You started to cry when you saw them crowded around him.

Jeonghan looked over at you and came over.

"Y/N are you okay?" He sat down in the chair and held your bruised hand.

"I'm okay, I just hope Mingyu is," you felt tears move down your eyes.

The other memebers came over and asked you questions. The doctor came in.

"Miss Kim? Your brother, he is in a coma and we don't know how long he will be in a coma. We'll keep him on life support and do everything we can." She told you.

"Thank you, please just keep my brother alive," you said.

She gave you a small smile and left the room.

Days and days passed, you slowly got better and was able to walk. Mingyu was still in a coma but he had his color back.

You walked around the hospital to get a little exercise. You came back and sat next to Mingyu to tell him was us going on.

"Today Seungkwan and Hoshi visited you today, they left you your favorite candy so you can eat it when you wake up. Yesterday, Mom and Dad visited, poor Mom she was crying and cryin—"

Beeeeeeep

You looked at the machine it was a straight line. You looked at Mingyu.

"Mingyu! Wake up!" You shook his arm hoping that he would wake up.

"Nurse! Someone get a Doctor!" You yelled.

Two nurses and a doctor came rushing in. They  charged the paddles.

"Clear!" The doctor shocked Mingyu jolting his body but not helping.

You watched in tears as they tried to save your brother. You held your hands together and prayed.

"Please please please...keep him alive..." you whispered.

A nurse escorted you out of the room so you couldn't see what was happening.

You waited in the hall. Soon all the Seventeen members came rushing in.

The nurse opens the door for the doctor. She looked at you with grief.

"Miss Kim, I'm so sorry, we did all we could." She said.

You dropped to the floor crying.

The members all hugged themselves. Crying.

You went in to see him. His body was lying there. You moved his hair out of his face.

"Kim Mingyu...I love you so much big brother," you bent down and kissed his forehead. Your tears dropped onto his face you wiped them away with your sleeve.

__

You and the members stood there watching his body being buried. You all said your goodbyes but never left. You stayed for hours. Hoping he would appear.

"Y/N."

You turned around.

"Don't cry," he wiped your tears away.

You hugged his body it felt so real.

"Don't be sorry, live your life. Remember me and tell stories about me to your children. Don't cry I'm still hear with you. I love you little sis," he kissed your forehead.

"Mingyu..." you looked for him but he was gone.

Oh my I was crying when I was making this! Please vote.