DK (Sad)

Sorry another sad Svt imagine...but I hope you enjoy!!

You were at your apartment waiting for your boyfriend DK to come home from dance practice with Svt. You got into pajamas and watched tv.

The door unlocked. DK was home!!

"Hi jagi!" he said in a happy but sad tone.

"Hi!" you leaned in to kiss him but he moved away. You pouted.

"Are your you okay?" you ask.

"I-I'm fine," he said.

"Okay..." you said.

DK gave you a small smile you returned it. He was quiet for a while. He wouldn't even look at you. You woundered what was wrong.

"DK are you sure you're okay," you asked.

He looked at you. Then walked up to you and gave you a deep but yet soft kiss. He pulled away. You looked into his eyes, they were teary.

You cupped his face.

"Jagi what's wrong?" you asked.

"I'm so sorry," was all he said.

"What do you mean sorry?" you asked.

"M-my manager, told me that it wasn't good to have a r-relationship since I'm an idol," he said.

Tears rolled down both of your faces. DK put his forehead against yours. You didn't say anything, you couldn't.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered.

"I-I—"

You were cut off by DK's lips. He hungrily kissed you. You tried to push him away but his body pressed against yours. You gave up and kissed him back. You still felt tears on your face. But that didn't matter. His hands gripped your waist. He slowly pushed you down onto the couch. You kissed him back. Your hands cupped his face.

He let go. You gasped for air.

"I'm sorry...I love you," he said.

He grabbed a bag filled with clothes and left you there on the couch. Never to see you again.