Seungkwan

"Come on!! The guys would love for you to come! I want you to come as well!" Seungkwan whined.

"I don't want to," you whined back imitating him.

"Please?!" he pouted.

"Fine..." you sighed.

"Yay!" he called the guys telling them you were coming.

Seungkwan invited you to come to see him and Seventeen perform Mansae. After a long time of begging you gave in.

"Aren't you excited?" Seungkwan asked.

"Yeah I guess," you smiled.

"You'll see our amazing dancing and handsome selves in action!" he said.

"Cool!"

You and Seungkwan went into a bus to meet Seventeen. They all had their make up and clothes on ready to perform.

"Hi Vernon!!" he was the first person you saw as you went on the bus.

"Hi Y/N!" he smiled.

"Y/N noona! I missed you! Did you miss me?" Dino exclaimed as he hugged you.

"Yeah I did!" you hugged him back.

You were greeted by all the members.

"Y/N!!!" yelled Hoshi.

"Hoshiiii!!!" You yelled back.

"Excited to see us perform?" He asked.

"Yeah!! Can't wait!" you responded.

You all made it.

Everyone was practicing while the other bands went on to perform. But soon they got bored.

"How about we play basketball? There is a small court around here," suggested Vernon.

Everyone agreed. You guys went to the basketball court and started to play.

"Yah!! We want to play to!" yelled a voice.

Shownu and Monsta x came walking over. You've never met other idols so this was awesome! You thought that they were all really cute. Minhyuk came walking over to you.

"Who's this?" he smiled at you in a friendly way.

"This? Her name is Y/N," Seungkwan said sassily as he put his arm around you.

"Nice to meet you Y/N," he smiled and winked at you.

"Likewise and I love your guys music," you say to them.

All of Monsta x greets you. Then they play the game.

Seungkwan, Jeonghan, and Dino against Wonho, Minhyuk and Shownu. It was a tie 7 and 7. Seungkwan stole the ball from Wonho he dodged Minhyuk and threw then all into the basket making a perfect shot. It was as if in slow motion. The ball went up towards the basket. Almost making it in. It hit the rim knocking it over. You looked at the ball falling towards you.

BAM!

You got hit in the face with the ball. Your nose started to bleed (if you have glasses then your glasses fell off, I have glasses too!)

"Y/N!" shouted Seungkwan.

He ran up to you and cupped your face. He rushed you over to the bleachers and sat you down. All of Seventeen and Monsta x were asking if you were okay.

"Here's a first aid kit," Jeonghan handed it to Seungkwan.

"There's a bruise starting on the corner of your eye," Seungkwan said as he put medicine on it.

He moved over a little bit. You faces were really close. You could see red on Seungkwan's cheeks. You were blushing as well. Soon your nose stopped bleeding and you were better. The guys went back to the game and Seungkwan stayed with you.

"I'm so sorry," he said.

"It's okay," you smiled.

Seungkwan turned to face you. He grabbed your hands.

"No, it was all my fault, how about I make it up to you?" he asked.

"How?" You asked.

"I'll take you out on the best date of your life!"

"Deal!" you chuckled.

He smiled happily and hugged you.

"Y/N?"

"Hmm?"

"I like you a lot," he confessed.

"I like you a lot too," you said.