DK

This imagine has nothing to do with suicide or anything like that, because the beginning might make you think that.

You were done. Done with family. Done with friends. Done with school. You were done with everything.

*Flashback*

"It's over!" your boyfriend slurred as he went out the door leaving you at your apartment. A bruise started to form on your face. You and your boyfriend had a fight.

*End of Flaahback*

You packed your clothes into a bag. DK your best friend didn't even realize you were going away. You wrote onto a piece of paper and folded it up. DK was watching tv with the Vocal Unit. You put the bag over your shoulder looked behind you and opened the door and stepped out leaving everything and everyone behind. You shivered as the cold air hit your body, but you kept on walking.

*At the apartment*

"Y/N!! Where are you?" yelled DK.

He looked around the living room. You weren't there.

"She might be in her room," suggested Seungkwan.

"I'll go check," he said heading to your room.

He opened the door, to see an empty room.

Where are you? He thought.

A piece of paper caught his eye. He picked it up and read it.

I'm done...

He knew it had to do with you and your boyfriend. He rushed out of the apartment running to look for you. He shivered in the cold. But he kept on looking for you.

You walked and walked. You didn't know where to go, who to go to.

DK's lips quivered. He hugged himself. He was still out in the cold looking for you. He looked side to side. Then looked ahead. A figure was walking slowly ahead of him. He squinted his eyes realizing it was you.

"Y/N!!" he yelled.

You didn't answer.

He ran up to you. He grabbed your arm turning you around. You looked at him, rolled your eyes and walked away.

"What do you want?" you asked.

"To take you home you pabo," he called out.

"I don't want to," you simply said.

"You know you shouldn't blame yourself for what happened," he said.

You ignored him.

"You should start thinking about a new person instead of him," he said as he walked faster, but still behind you.

"Like who?" You stopped in your tracks turned around and faced him.

He walked up to you, he grabbed your arm and pulled you in a kiss. You didn't know what was happening but you liked it. You kissed him back. His hands rapped around your waist pulling you closer. He then pulled away.

"Like me," He said.

A/N: I know the imagine takes place around winter and it's summer rn. I was just in the mood for winter. I legit have a Christmas song stuck in my head😂😂