Mingyu

Ok soooooooooooooooooo should I do titles? Maybe for some but not for all Imagines? Comment if I should put titles >>
Enjoy the Mingyu Imagines (omg I love this picture (>u<))

"Hi pabo!" your besfriend Mingyu said as you answered his phone call.

"Hi Mingyu!" you returned his same enthusiasm.

"I have a surprise to show you!" he said.

You could see him smiling and bouncing up and down.

"Ok, what is it?" You asked.

"Meet me at the cafe down the street near you, I can't wait for you guys to meet!" he hung up.

"Meet?! Huh! Maybe a new friend..." you said to yourself.

You got your casual clothes on. Since it was getting cold you put on your ugg boots and a big sweatshirt.

You headed over the cafe. You looked through the window, Mingyu was talking with someone but you couldn't see who because he was blocking the person. You went inside.

"Yah! Mingyu!" You waved at him.

"Y/N!" he greeted you with a hug.

"I would like you to meet my jagi," he said.

"J-jagi?!" You said as he dragged you to the girl. Your smile faded as he guided you to the girl.

"Hi! My name is Park Hana!" she smiled at you.

"Hi! I'm Y/N," you take your hand out for her to shake it. She grabbed your hand but then let go and put on hand sanitizer.

"Mingyu Oppa! Can we look around the plaza, I already met your friend," she glanced at you.

"Sure! We can all go!" Mingyu said as he put his arms around both of you guys.

"No Oppa, can it just be us?" she asked giving those fake puppy eyes.

"Well, I guess so. Sorry Y/N maybe another time," Mingyu said giving you a sorry face.

"It's ok," you said.

Oh lord she's that kind of girl. You thought.

You decided to go to another plaza all by your since your best friend was gone.

*the next day*

You waited for Mingyu because you both always walk together to school. But he never came so you went by yourself.

You entered the hallway by yourself.

"Yah! Y/N!" Mingyu's friend Wonwoo walked next to you.

"What happened? Where's Mingyu?" he asked.

"He's with his girlfriend," you sadly said.

"Ahhh I see...you're jealous," he said.

You jerked your head towards him.

"What are you talking about?! I'm not!"

"Yeah you are. I see the way you look at him...you l-o-v-e love him," he said.

You kept quiet. Maybe you do like him but just didn't realize.

You and Wonwoo passed Mingyu and his girlfriend. They were sucking their faces off.

"Ok! Fine I'm a little jealous, but I don't know if I love Mingyu..." you said.

"Oh you do..." Wonwoo smirked. You lightly punched him in the arm.

-

Day by day you and Mingyu faded apart. Day by day you grew closer with Wonwoo. Day by day your love for Mingyu grew. And day by day you knew Mingyu's heart belonged to someone else.