S.coups

The sun shined on your face. You yawned. You tried to get up but a pair of arms were on you. It was Seungcheol's. You slowly took his arms off of you. You sat up and went to make breakfast.

(Of course you brushed your teeth and washed your face😂)

You got the eggs and the bacon. You licked your lips at the sizzling bacon. As the bacon was cooking you made sunny side up eggs and brewed coffee.

"What's that smell?" said a half awake Seungcheol.

"Breakfast!" you say.

You set the table.

"Here put on a shirt," you tossed him a shirt you saw on the couch.

"Oh thanks," his cheeks slightly red.

He put on the shirt and rapped his arms around your waist as you were getting the bacon. He softly kissed your neck.

"You need to let go, breakfast is ready," you kissed his lips as he separated from you.

He sat down and bit into the bacon. He sank down into his seat, he closed his eyes and chewed on the bacon.

"Good?" you ask chuckling.

"Yup," he said popping the p.

"Yay!" you did a little dance in victory.

"Next time, me and the guys are going to make you breakfast in bed," he said as he sipped his coffee.

"Ooooo!! That would be nice!"

*knock knock*

"Wonder who it would be," you got up and went to look in the peep hole.

"Who is it?" he walked up holding and piece of bacon. You leaned towards the bacon and bit it.

"Hey!" he said.

"Shh!! It's the guys!" you whisper.

"Oh!" he says, "Don't answer it," he whispered.

"Okay," you said.

You both walked back and continued eating.

"We know you guys are in there!" yelled DK.

You both laughed as you both took the plates to the sink.

"Yah!! Open up!!" yelled Hoshi.

Seungcheol laughed. He looked at your smiling face. He looked at your lips then back to your eyes. You leaned in, his lips touched your. You rapped your arms around his neck. He pulled you closer hugging your waist.

"Let's leave, they are probably making out or something," said Jeonghan.

He broke the kiss. And started laughing. You went to look through the peep hole. They were gone.

You both laughed and high fived. All of a sudden Seungcheol picked you up and ran to your guys room.