Minghao

This was requested by some carats on my amino app so I decided to put it on here too!!

Your best friend Minghao or The8, his stage name,invited you to see him and Seventeen perform at the MAMA awards. You were exited. You wanted to meet other idols. Maybe Suga or Jhope! Or maybe EXO's Kai and Baekhyun!

You got dressed in a pair of black jeans with aight pink blouse that fades to blue. (Rose Quartz and Serenity *cough cough*)

Your phone started buzzing. Minghao was calling.

"Hey! We are outside!!"

"K see ya!" You ended the phone call.

You locked your apartment door and went to the van full of 13 noisy boys.

"Y/N!!!" Yelled Seungkwan.

"HI!!!" You said laughing.

"Someone looks super adorable," winked Mingyu. You smiled chuckling.

"Thanks you guys look handsome," you said.

"Thanks!!" They all said.

"Y/N! I have a spot saved for you!" Minghao said patting the seat next to him.

You smiled at him and went to sit down. He smiled back, his nose all scrunched up.

"I wonder if I'll meet any of the members from BTS, Suga and Jhope are so cute!" You squeal.

"You might!" He said happily.

And unsure look in Minghao's eyes appeared. The feeling of you meet and seeing another boy frustrated him.

"Suga is nice and Jhope," he says.

"Really?! You met them?!" You ask.

"Of course I'm an idol," he laughs.

"True," you chuckle.

"Y/N? Can I ask you something?" an anxious look was on his face.

"Yeah," you say smiling.

"Well, we've been friends for a lo—"

"Minghao we're here! Come on!" shouted Jun in Chinese.

"Ok, I'll ask you later," he said as he went out of the van along with you.

"Wonder what he was gonna ask me?" You mumbled.

You and Seventeen walked backstage where the awards will be held. You looked at your surroundings and saw Twice, Vixx, B1A4, Big Bang, EXO, BTS and so many more. You quietly squealed. Your inner fan girl was going crazy (if that made any sense XD)

You stopped fan girling because Seventeen were walking away to their separate room. You quickly ran up to Minghao and interlocked you arm with his. He turned to you a little surprised. You smiled. He smiled but quickly turned away. Was he blushing??

You shrugged to yourself and walked arm in arm with Minghao. All the members sat down in a chair and had a hairdresser or makeup artist working on them. You even had some makeup done too!

"Minghao! Imma look around for a bit," you say.

"Okay, I'll call you when we are gonna perform," he says.

"Ok," you said as you walked out of the dressing room.

.You looked around at the camera men and the idols. Many idols were walking past. Some even said hello to you. You looked up to see lights. You kept walking still looking up. You didn't know where you were going. Your body hit someone. You fell on your butt. A hand reached out. You grabbed it. The person pulled you up. You looked to see who it was and it was Suga. Your eyes widened.