Meanie

{(Mingyu P.O.V)}

Today was the day I was gonna confess. I was gonna confess my love to Wonwoo. I was nervous for sure. Will he feel the same way? I'm not sure.

"Dude! What's on your mind?" asked Vernon.

"I'm gonna confess to Wonwoo," I said.

"About time!" He said.

"Yah!"

"Hey! He feels the same!" Vernon said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Really?!! He does?" I asked with hope.

"Oh yeah!" He said.

"By the way where is he?" I asked.

"Oh he's at the park," Vernonsaid as he enters his room leaving me.

I ran out of the dorm to see Wonwoo at the park.

I crossed the street onto the grass. I squinted my eyes to search for him. There he was...but with a girl. They were laughing and smiling. My chest hurt. Tears filled my eyes.

I sat down at a bench. How foolish of me, of course he's into girls. Not me.

"Mingyu!! What's wrong?" said a familiar voice.

"What do you want?" I said coldly.

"Calm down—why are you crying?" Wonwoo asked worried.

"N-nothing," I said.

Wonwoo sat down next to me. He cupped my face making me face him. His thumb wiped my tears.

"Tell me what's wrong," he said softly.

"I-I have to confess..." I said.

"Confess? What?" he asked.

"I-I like you...more like love you, Wonwoo your always by my side and always making me smile," I said nervously.

Wonwoo let go of my face. He played with his fingers. Feelings of regret filled my head

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that—"

A pair of lips shut me up. Wonwoo...he's kissing me. I closed my eyes and kissed back. He slowly pulled away.

"Mingyu," Wonwoo held my hands in his," I love you too."

I leaned in, kissing his lips. I cupped his cheek. He held my neck. I pulled away. He smiled. I returned it back.

"Finally I got that off my chest," Wonwoo said.

"Me too."