Minghao

You sat on the couch waiting for Minghao your boyfriend to come home from practice with Seventeen. You haven't really seen him that much because he is always practicing. You missed him and he surely missed you. You scrolled through Netflix. You clicked on The Arrow and started to watch it. You snuggled up in the corner of the sofa and put a blanket to cover you. Your eyes started to get droopy. But you told yourself to wait for Minghao before you go to sleep.

You focused on the screen watching The Arrow fight the men with guns. You stared wide eyed. The door unlocked, but you were so focused on the screen you didn't notice. The door opened, Minghao was home.

"Hey jagi! I'm home!" he happily says.

You didn't notice.

"Jagiiiii!!!! Hello?" he says laughing.

Still no response.

A smirk rose onto his face. He slowly walked over to you. He stared at your face, eyes glued to the screen. He chuckled.

You were watching the show. Right next to you was Minghao but you didn't notice.

Minghao lunged forward, his hands on your waist. You gasped, startled. He was on top of you. All of a sudden he smashed his lips onto yours. You kissed back but looked towards the tv trying to see what was going on. He stopped kissing you. You looked at him, he pouted at you.

"Stop paying attention to the tv, pay attention to me," he said in a cute voice.

"Are you jealous over a tv show?" you laughed.

He nodded, you giggled. But you still focused on the tv.

"That's it jagi," he said.

He lifted you up over his shoulder.

"Yah!! Put me down!" you say.

"Nope," he chuckles.

He runs to the room you guys shared. He threw you onto the bed. You got up and tried to escape but he hugged your waist not letting you go. You tried again but he squished you and kissed you all over your face.

"S-stop Minghao!!" you laugh.

He did eventually.

You forgot about the tv show and stayed with him. He hugged your waist giving you soft kisses on your neck.

"I love you jagi," he whispered into your ear.

You blushed. You squirmed around to face him. You squeezed his cheeks and gave him a soft kiss.

"I love you too."

You both kissed again and fell asleep in each other's arms.